Yellow | Schneider Teams Hauling For Yrc - Driver Advertisement

Hey Wong did you have a "intervention"? You seem to have changed since the vote. Just making sure your ok
18e69fe9353a9a31cd64ed8d2cd6ce53.jpg
Yes they won , but now the ball in the YRCW court and so now NO excuses for not making money the union got yes vote passed by texting & calling & emailing people telling them to vote yes and so now the pressure is on them to prove themselves or else then will have been DEFEATED to . So asking all Driver's to DAILY ask your Manger what he is doing to GROW the company this week , as it is there job now to do so , Correct ?? and p.s. never say never to mergers down the road ????????????????

18e69fe9353a9a31cd64ed8d2cd6ce53.jpg
Yes they won , but now the ball in the YRCW court and so now NO excuses for not making money the union got yes vote passed by texting & calling & emailing people telling them to vote yes and so now the pressure is on them to prove themselves or else then will have been DEFEATED to . So asking all Driver's to DAILY ask your Manger what he is doing to GROW the company this week , as it is there job now to do so , Correct ?? and p.s. never say never to mergers down the road ????????????????
That reminds me partner. Got a text from the Texas DOT. They would like all those vote no signs you put up in their rest area on I 35 down by the 4th of July.

I still can't believe the Union allow these scabs to pull our freight hire more Teamster drivers now all these companies are making money off of us now.
Low I.Q. member's " VOTED " it in again , so believe it buttercup and ask your yes voters about why they voted yes for P.T.S. to pull our freight again :6788:

Low I.Q. member's " VOTED " it in again , so believe it buttercup and ask your yes voters about why they voted yes for P.T.S. to pull our freight again :6788:
Look around, UPS is doing it, many other companies are doing it. I think it is one of the many changes that one needs to accept in the modern age of LTL trucking. Might not like it but I am afraid it is here to stay. I have a hunch in the next twenty years changes are coming that will make this seem pretty unimportant, but that's just a guess, my crystal ball is in the shop!

Here's a thought. Is it better to use some PTS and keep all seniority road drivers working or is it better to hire enough road drivers to move freight when it is busy and then lay them off when the work slacks off? Our industry has peaks and valleys of freight volume many times during the year. Keeping a tight seniority list keeps seniority people working while using "temporary" help (PTS, casuals, etc.) for the busy times.

Look around, UPS is doing it, many other companies are doing it. I think it is one of the many changes that one needs to accept in the modern age of LTL trucking. Might not like it but I am afraid it is here to stay. I have a hunch in the next twenty years changes are coming that will make this seem pretty unimportant, but that's just a guess, my crystal ball is in the shop!
Not just many use PTS. Just about all use rail,PTS, or both. It will never go away, and it is cheaper.