Yellow | Schneider Teams Hauling For Yrc - Driver Advertisement

Here's a thought. Is it better to use some PTS and keep all seniority road drivers working or is it better to hire enough road drivers to move freight when it is busy and then lay them off when the work slacks off? Our industry has peaks and valleys of freight volume many times during the year. Keeping a tight seniority list keeps seniority people working while using "temporary" help (PTS, casuals, etc.) for the busy times.
Here's a thought: Is it better to have PTS work our overflow, or, use PTS to work as much freight as we can and have our own drivers sit at home? And, then, of course, the brilliant question: "Why can't we keep drivers?"

I would rather see road guys come over to shuttle. We could use the help. 2 trips to Willow, and back to 309 in 12 hours is plenty for me.

Here's a thought: Is it better to have PTS work our overflow, or, use PTS to work as much freight as we can and have our own drivers sit at home? And, then, of course, the brilliant question: "Why can't we keep drivers?"

1) "Red circle" gets them paid if they are sitting and PTS is used.
2) Aren't you still here? Why are you?

Let's give all the P&D work to local cartage so Roadway spy can practice his high hooks at home.
I don’t do any hooks, I clock in and out and fork a hole now and again, to hot out in the yard. The yes voters do my work for me I’m just a underground leader. I know there are Volvo dash parts for sale on eBay and check the rear glad hands for missing o rings before you leave.

1) "Red circle" gets them paid if they are sitting and PTS is used.
2) Aren't you still here? Why are you?
LMAO! Apparently, you have never filed on a 'run around'. Anyway, so , you have a new hire, working once every couple weeks, and you tell him to file on it? "Oh, you're below the red line? Well TS driver". Brilliant plan. "Gee, why can't we keep drivers?" Derp derp derp.

Last edited:
I don’t do any hooks, I clock in and out and fork a hole now and again, to hot out in the yard. The yes voters do my work for me I’m just a underground leader. I know there are Volvo dash parts for sale on eBay and check the rear glad hands for missing o rings before you leave.
He's been forking too often and it's screwed up his cognitive abilities.

1, who doesn’t check?
2, who’s so hearing impaired that the hiss goes unnoticed?
3, pressurized, upon walking around, it’s obvious.
4, who doesn’t carry at least 2 spares at all times?

Spy, you are pathetic.

You Voted it in and now your crying about PTS ???
8a6410b1fad8c8dbab862f52875b2186.jpg

All this, between shoveling cement with a fork?
Guess that would make you a mortar forker? (asking for a friend)

It won’t matter Trip. If the Pace bus finally picks him up at Transportation Drive, he will be 1 of bus loads going to UPS.So he won’t have to worry about it at UPS. Oops. Wait. They use PTS also.
Looks like Oneofus was right I'm staying here for another year wait until I get 4 weeks vacation plus sick days want to make sure I can take enough time off to make UPS seniority in Union before I consider resigning at YRC not too many others have left it's a bust most stayed. Addison UPS just took on a seasonal driver longer hiring fulltime I don't know about CACH?