Yellow | Simple Poll

Let YRC fail

• Yes

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 34 58.6%

• Total voters
I guess what I'm trying to say is that capitalism is how this country does business.
In doing so that means things need to get sorted out without our government involvement in personal business.
Which also raises the question, if YRC is a good bet in the eyes of the federal government then why not for other banks and lending institutions?
Sink or swim on their own.
It’s the good old boy network,Bud. Again the squeaky wheel, gets the grease.YRC will prevail.The Union employees were left for dead 10 years ago and there competitors we chomping at the bit to get there business.It never happened and ,Won’t happen!!!.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that capitalism is how this country does business.
In doing so that means things need to get sorted out without our government involvement in personal business.
Which also raises the question, if YRC is a good bet in the eyes of the federal government then why not for other banks and lending institutions?
Sink or swim on their own.

Using that thought process, it is a colossal waste of taxpayer $$$ if not a crime.
If it happens, the government owns almost 30% of YRC via stock.
Take a look at the YRC stock price for the past 15 years.
With the past being the greatest indicator of future expectations....
The stock in todays dollars was over $450,000 per share today it is $2.50
Why would any taxpayer buy into this???
It is Solyndra all over again.
Besides the same US Government is suing the company it is bailing out for corrupt business practices.
Only the US Government would do that????

Using that thought process, it is a colossal waste of taxpayer $$$ if not a crime.
Besides the same US Government is suing the company it is bailing out for corrupt business practices.
That’s the government of your President Donald J Trump .The deal is done. get over it and move on.

Crime? At the risk of over-simplification, you can see this as a choice between paying truck and trailer builders $600 a week to stay home and do nothing, and never see a cent of that money again. Or, you can make a loan a to company that can use the equipment to stimulate demand.

Sorry Boss, this deal is Mr. Puff's white whale. He will never rest until it is rescinded. He will bring it up at the
next oversight committee meeting.
And here is how much the US gave away, not loaned,in aid in 2017, and part of it to countries who don’t even like us.

hv4iM4m.jpg

How can anyone be a troll on this? We all have some skins in the game now. I would very much like see YRC succeed. Don’t want job loss in this industry. History shows we should all be concerned about the future. The YRC community has no retort to anyone with an opinion now. Everyone that pays taxes owns YRC. That is something every YRC employee will have to learn to live with until at least 2024.

Another thing to consider for those who are LTL at another carrier, don't expect any raises when your employer is flooded with job applicants from YRC.

And here is how much the US gave away, not loaned,in aid in 2017, and part of it to countries who don’t even like us.

hv4iM4m.jpg
So where is ABF's $700 million?
How about Saia?
How about XPO?
Obviously the pandemic isn't keeping them from making money.
Why is YRC the only trucking company this "pandemic" hurt?
Oh, I forget.
That's right, they were in financial trouble "before" this pandemic!

Another thing to consider for those who are LTL at another carrier, don't expect any raises when your employer is flooded with job applicants from YRC.
You think?
Other carriers won't have to worry about undercut pricing.
When they make more revenue that means it's easier to give raises.

How about Saia?
How about XPO?
Oh, I forget.
Oh by the way there, Wayne. I contacted a bunch of outfits in Columbia,SC, and they want you to apply. They are all hiring.

nHsb8qw.jpg

bcngWub.jpg

x0GYLxQ.jpg

Sorry Boss, this deal is Mr. Puff's white whale. He will never rest until it is rescinded. He will bring it up at the
next oversight committee meeting.
Didn’t the White Whale in Moby Dick swallow up captain AHAB. Who was never seen again.He can Huff and (PUFF) all he wants. He ain’t blowing this house down.

Don’t have a cow Man .Its all part of the Care’s Act.I guess you can say there was bi partisan support to help businesses and working people.
Is that all you have every time I post something? But that’s not what you said is it?

9WWIqfM.jpg

How about Saia?
How about XPO?
Oh, I forget.
Did they apply? YRC is having financial troubles have a link??? :poke:

The deal is this pandemic wasn't the reason for yrc's problems
https://www.logisticsmgmt.com/
This was their third quarter last year.
People like you are the worst. Admit it- you want YRC, or Any other company to fail. Why? Because you’re all about you- that’s why. Don’t act like you actually care how government money is spent- you don’t. You’re here to yell for YRC to close, but you don’t have the stones to come out and say it.