Are you in favor of these?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
I heard that if you accept the speed limiters, you get an unlimited supply of mirrors....
Big Dave, and the Coop lobbyist team are in Washington right now, pushing for this. Coop spokesperson, Vladometer Yankoffovich says it will save money reducing trailer impact from hits on low viaducts. K-Boom-O-Lovski, Coop Dispatch White Bear Lake terminal manager says he agrees, Slow them bastards down.

Big Dave, and the Coop lobbyist team are in Washington right now, pushing for this. Coop spokesperson, Vladometer Yankoffovich says it will save money reducing trailer impact from hits on low viaducts. K-Boom-O-Lovski, Coop Dispatch White Bear Lake terminal manager says he agrees, Slow them bastards down.
In fact here's the sign posted at the WBL city limits, about says it all.
download-15.md.jpg

There goes any chance of Smokey and the Bandit being remade. The beer would be stale before it got there.

Screenshot_20220428-203641_Chrome.md.jpg
66? My unit goes 64. 65 with a lot of weight and lengthy downhill. Good thing the speed limit is 70. Nothing like 10k cars and trucks cutting in out & all around creating more unsafe driving. As if the ignorant crash test dummies of Ohio need extra incentive. After all, that's why they are voted one of the top states for most ignorant disrespectful drivers!

Officials said the speed limiter rule would offer significant safety benefits

Accidents don't happen and people don't get hurt (or fake getting hurt) at 60 MPH? That's news to me. I need to see some data to support that.

towards a goal of zero lives lost on our nation’s roadways

That's impossible. Make them walkways, then maybe.

the projected fuel and emissions savings

When did big daddy government start caring about fuel savings?

This is nonsense. It's more likely to create more safety hazards than prevent them. People don't care about your governed speed, they only care about getting where they need in less time than the projected Google maps ETA. When that little Honda ends up lodged in my DOT bumper, it's not my fault.