FedEx Freight | Survey Time?

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
Voice Of The Team Member Survey... I'll be curious what they actually ask - this time. Equally important? What they DON'T ask.

Screenshot-2023-04-08-Survey.md.jpeg

Exactly ! They give a dang about what you think . All it is a so called good business practice so they can give themselves a bonus and a corporate pat-pat on the back . It also helps them single out and go after you . I give a crap if you don't think they know , they do ! Fill it out shell them !

Exactly ! They give a dang about what you think . All it is a so called good business practice so they can give themselves a bonus and a corporate pat-pat on the back . It also helps them single out and go after you . I give a crap if you don't think they know , they do ! Fill it out shell them !
Only reason I am this time smoke is that I'm checked out. I know they know. I just DGF anymore!

I take it every year. I have no problem saying management sucks, if they suck. It's not a good look for their FedEx career if people speak up. It hurts a lot more than a low turn out with mostly positive remarks.

As I said , fill it out , it's the only chance you get to put your foot , well let's say forward ...
kick in nuts GIF

Voice Of The Team Member Survey... I'll be curious what they actually ask - this time. Equally important? What they DON'T ask.

Screenshot-2023-04-08-Survey.md.jpeg
1st question. Do you feel FedEx is a exclusive environment full of equity?

2nd question. Does everything woke go broke?

3rd question. Do you find it offensive to only use the color pink in breast cancer awareness month since there are so many other colors in the rainbow?

Is that the right date for all terminals? because at our terminal, there doesn’t seem to be any mention of this anywhere?? HOW WEIRD

The biggest impact you can have on the survey is to not do it. You are not required to do it. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.

The biggest impact you can have on the survey is to not do it. You are not required to do it. Don’t let them tell you otherwise.

I disagree with that. Negative feedback is worse than no feedback. It may not be true at the corporate level, but it is at the local level. If you're local management sucks, let corporate know they suck.

If you have a building with 120 employees and only 10% of the building respond and 100% of that feedback is positive, then everything is good. What the other 90% think is irrelevant. Take the survey and be honest.

I disagree with that. Negative feedback is worse than no feedback. It may not be true at the corporate level, but it is at the local level. If you're local management sucks, let corporate know they suck.

If you have a building with 120 employees and only 10% of the building respond and 100% of that feedback is positive, then everything is good. What the other 90% think is irrelevant. Take the survey and be honest.
They aren’t worried about the response to the questions, positive or negative. They’re only concerned about participation. Especially if you have trash management.