FedEx Freight | Survey Time?

I do recall emails posted about a couple terminals, listing good boys and girls (pro company despite the beatings) and bad boys and girls (pro union). I remember wanting to be on BOTH lists, for good reason.

Anyway, having some familiarity with one of the locations, the list was accurate.

I remember saving the post before it was promptly removed - rules on names and all that.

It did go on to show the company to be in violation of NLRB rules. And of course, I still have the evidence...in a secure location, I hope.
:smilie93c peelout:
The location that I was talking about can remain unnamed, but was in Kentucky.

Wasn't NAS mentioned too?

“Fed Ex Freights actions reflect a commitment to diversity and inclusion”

Does the survey have a box you can check such as “other” with the ability for the survey taker to explain?
My response would be GTFOOHWTS

And I’m sure we are all just eagerly waiting on pronoun training to happen. That should be a fun one! LOL

Does the survey have a box you can check such as “other” with the ability for the survey taker to explain?

And I’m sure we are all just eagerly waiting on pronoun training to happen. That should be a fun one! LOL

I will wear pajamas to work. I identify as bananas in pajamas. They are my spirit animal.

I'm paid to move freight! Not to worry about what narcissistic person wants to be called!

Tee hee look at me I'm a girl with a peni$. OMG! Did you just call me dude?! I'm calling HR!

So any further feedback or good cookouts , hopefully hot dogs and why was I not invited to visit ?

That's because your TM is filling them out for you my friend .
You are correct! Doing out my center had a 98% survey completion. I call bs. Yeah a cookout if over 85% did the survey.
Well it was not the SCM filling it out but some other of his minions did. A joke. A sham! Just like this failing enterprise. Just look at the driver roster use their emp # and more smoke blown up all our hind ends.

You are correct! Doing out my center had a 98% survey completion. I call bs. Yeah a cookout if over 85% did the survey.
Well it was not the SCM filling it out but some other of his minions did. A joke. A sham! Just like this failing enterprise. Just look at the driver roster use their emp # and more smoke blown up all our hind ends.

Then it's better for you to do it yourself.

identity theft..............just sayin

ahahhaahaha that whole diversity and inclusion, is just lip service so they don't get a law suite filed against them. bahahaha

When I worked there. I stopped filling out a survey several years ago. I remember that my center manager gave me one. I looked at and threw in the garbage can in the drivers room. That center manager and 3 other drivers couldn't believe that I did that LOL. I said these questions are preselected. The higher ups really don't want an honest opinion. If they did, they would have a comment section. The following year, instead of it being on paper. They had drivers fill it out on the computer with your name, date and time when you did it. I refused to do it because it was not anonymous.

identity theft..............just sayin
Do they not still have a rule about "Code of Conduct"?

FedEx raises the bar for performance each year, and we always seem to be under pressure to achieve better results. Do my obligations to meet business and financial goals come before my obligations in this Code?

No. Our interests are never served by unlawful or unethical business conduct. FedEx is one of the most trusted brands in the world. Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards is critical to maintaining this valuable trust.

Last edited:
Do they not still have a rule about "Code of Conduct"?

FedEx raises the bar for performance each year, and we always seem to be under pressure to achieve better results. Do my obligations to meet business and financial goals come before my obligations in this Code?

No. Our interests are never served by unlawful or unethical business conduct. FedEx is one of the most trusted brands in the world. Maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards is critical to maintaining this valuable trust.