FedEx Freight | Survey Time?

Voice Of The Team Member Survey... I'll be curious what they actually ask - this time. Equally important? What they DON'T ask.

Screenshot-2023-04-08-Survey.md.jpeg
They don't want my thoughts or any one else's. Fedex doesn't give a ::shit:: about any employee. There are their favorites that can get away with killing someone.
They will never have the balls to have a comment section. They say it's anonymous and everyone knows that's b,s

I wasn't clocking in for 2 minutes
It's really that short? 2 minutes? I'm pretty sure it would take me longer...

Do they still ask goofy questions like have you worried about hunger, or worried about a source of clean water? Oh wait, that might have been the insurance questionnaire.

:duh:

Funny that my EOL terminal SCM comes out and says HI after nearly 2 months of not saying one word to me. Kid you not. Sure you are not shocked at all. Been this way since this SCM showed up several years ago. Like that is going to have any sway on my opinion. Too late, nothing but strong disagreements from me already. But it does not matter. Wish I had just refused to take it. Watch videos? What's that? Did not know that was a thing anymore.
They do not want to add comment section so emailing Lance Moll and or regional and district management should be encouraged. They want to hear my voice so that is what they are going to get.

It's really that short? 2 minutes? I'm pretty sure it would take me longer...

Do they still ask goofy questions like have you worried about hunger, or worried about a source of clean water? Oh wait, that might have been the insurance questionnaire.

:duh:
Nope just woke BS! Literally 10 questions I think like this.
Screenshot_20230411_043832_DuckDuckGo.md.jpeg

Funny they'll encourage you to take the survey on the clock, but when was the last time they "encouraged" you to watch the monthly Corp video featuring Lance Moll? And NO, playing it on MUTED loop in the drivers' lounge does NOT count.
Lots of good info watching Lance hang with John Smith and the Express CEO the last two months…

Funny they'll encourage you to take the survey on the clock, but when was the last time they "encouraged" you to watch the monthly Corp video featuring Lance Moll? And NO, playing it on MUTED loop in the drivers' lounge does NOT count.
We still have monthly videos? I have not seen them in years as a city driver. Why did they put the feature of watching the video button on the Kronos if we never use it? That slime bag Lance is still here? The TV only works half the time at our barn so that is not a viable option to stay educated.

We still have monthly videos? I have not seen them in years as a city driver. Why did they put the feature of watching the video button on the Kronos if we never use it? That slime bag Lance is still here? The TV only works half the time at our barn so that is not a viable option to stay educated.
Yeah, they still post them. I quit documenting them because, 1) few seem to care. 2) There was little to report (for a while), in terms of valuable info.

For a few months, Lance has been retracing his roots, visiting every terminal he worked at, mixing in whatever topic is of current concern. Kind of interesting. Lately they are more so, and with the changes coming assorted Opp-Co Brass are making appearances. Collaboration being the ongoing theme.

You still have every right to watch them, ya just gotta TELL em you are GOING to WATCH (don't ask). BUT, ya can't clock to CEO video any more. It seems they removed that option from Kronos. I would clock to continued education, just to give em a break on am yard time. I seem to recall Jan. was a good one with John Smith splaining things

:smilie93c peelout:

Nope just woke BS! Literally 10 questions I think like this.
Screenshot_20230411_043832_DuckDuckGo.md.jpeg

We've been having a lot of freight rejected because we can't prove how woke we are. So our terminal issued us a pro book with different stickers to attach to the pallet.

Examples

1. This product was loaded by a gender non binary.
2. This skid was recouped by a minority.
3. The person who dispatched this load has green hair.
4. Our forklifts run on earth friendly propane.

Turns out our customers dont care about in tact or on time freight, just the real issues that plague the disenfranchised in America. Three cheers for Progressive Fedex!

We've been having a lot of freight rejected because we can't prove how woke we are. So our terminal issued us a pro book with different stickers to attach to the pallet.

Examples

1. This product was loaded by a gender non binary.
2. This skid was recouped by a minority.
3. The person who dispatched this load has green hair.
4. Our forklifts run on earth friendly propane.

Turns out our customers dont care about in tact or on time freight, just the real issues that plague the disenfranchised in America. Three cheers for Progressive Fedex!
You know how you stop rejected freight for stupid reasons? STORAGE AND REDELIVERY CHARGES!