FedEx Freight | Survey Time?

THAT is how Budweiser stepped in it, seeking approval, hiring ad agencies with the seal of approval.
It’s not just ad agencies, AB is in the middle of it as well. Also the reason for the non apology , apology wording.

Yeah, they still post them. I quit documenting them because, 1) few seem to care. 2) There was little to report (for a while), in terms of valuable info.

For a few months, Lance has been retracing his roots, visiting every terminal he worked at, mixing in whatever topic is of current concern. Kind of interesting. Lately they are more so, and with the changes coming assorted Opp-Co Brass are making appearances. Collaboration being the ongoing theme.

You still have every right to watch them, ya just gotta TELL em you are GOING to WATCH (don't ask). BUT, ya can't clock to CEO video any more. It seems they removed that option from Kronos. I would clock to continued education, just to give em a break on am yard time. I seem to recall Jan. was a good one with John Smith splaining things

:smilie93c peelout:
I don't suppose Lance touched on how he targeted and spoke about workers here during the union push? Remember those emails of evidence where he and others surveilled drivers? If I remember correctly wasn't he using ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ remarks too? Well it paid off down the road given his elevation in the company. Just remember he is still a slimeball if you ever meet him IMO.

I don't suppose Lance touched on how he targeted and spoke about workers here during the union push? Remember those emails of evidence where he and others surveilled drivers? If I remember correctly wasn't he using ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ remarks too? Well it paid off down the road given his elevation in the company. Just remember he is still a slimeball if you ever meet him IMO.
P. Reed calling us “unengaged employees” then, all of a sudden, a while later they admitted to management failures during the union avoidance fiasco. At least back then they had decency to work to try and fix the problem. At least at my facility I saw some positive changes after that. I don’t think that will happen this time. We’re too busy chasing rainbows when we should be chasing more freight.

I’ve been here a while and I didn’t know! I’ve had friends that were pushing hard for cards that vouch for him. Is this info that was on TB or public?

P. Reed calling us “unengaged employees” then, all of a sudden, a while later they admitted to management failures during the union avoidance fiasco. At least back then they had decency to work to try and fix the problem. At least at my facility I saw some positive changes after that. I don’t think that will happen this time. We’re too busy chasing rainbows when we should be chasing more freight.
They had to fix the problem back then. Throwing big money at it, because it would have thrown a wrench in what is currently going on......

They said what they had to say. Did what they had to do. Now the joke is on us...

Animated GIF

Push ?
Fill out or be punished ?

Anyone else have mandatory meetings coming up or is this a survey push
We had meetings last week. We had to to the attestation thing at the clock. It was take the survey if you want and watch a video. Oh and road bids are backed up till May 1 and not bidding tractors until august now. But I’m sure we will be having meetings soon at my terminal. Every night 12-20 road not working.

We had meetings last week. We had to to the attestation thing at the clock. It was take the survey if you want and watch a video. Oh and road bids are backed up till May 1 and not bidding tractors until august now. But I’m sure we will be having meetings soon at my terminal. Every night 12-20 road not working.
Same boat here and now day time bids that can’t get anything off the extraboard day time are sliding to night time board (Call that double dipping) and abandoning their bid.. Anyway, I can’t believe double digit runs were canceled last bid and more continue to get canceled daily

Same boat here and now day time bids that can’t get anything off the extraboard day time are sliding to night time board (Call that double dipping) and abandoning their bid.. Anyway, I can’t believe double digit runs were canceled last bid and more continue to get canceled daily

It used to work for me because then I'd end up with their run Wednesday-Friday.

I’ve been here a while and I didn’t know! I’ve had friends that were pushing hard for cards that vouch for him. Is this info that was on TB or public?
It may have been posted on here back then. I had read emails that were printed and misplaced where a driver found them. Either a mole working for the union push or just irresponsible red shirts provided the information.

It may have been posted on here back then. I had read emails that were printed and misplaced where a driver found them. Either a mole working for the union push or just irresponsible red shirts provided the information.
I do recall emails posted about a couple terminals, listing good boys and girls (pro company despite the beatings) and bad boys and girls (pro union). I remember wanting to be on BOTH lists, for good reason.

Anyway, having some familiarity with one of the locations, the list was accurate.

I remember saving the post before it was promptly removed - rules on names and all that.

It did go on to show the company to be in violation of NLRB rules. And of course, I still have the evidence...in a secure location, I hope.
:smilie93c peelout:

Last edited: