Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

You are right about not giving a reason for the mass call off....but, it hasn't been reported that anyone quit, and that it wasn't all of the drivers and monitors.... about 40%...40% is significant though and I applaud them for standing up for what they believe in....
I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a tendency to bend, twist and obfuscate OPINIONS to fit the purpose of the poster.

I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a tendency to bend, twist and obfuscate OPINIONS to fit the purpose of the poster.
That's all these guys' "news" sites. They're opinion gussied up to look like news. Mostly filled with material like you describe.

You are right about not giving a reason for the mass call off....but, it hasn't been reported that anyone quit, and that it wasn't all of the drivers and monitors.... about 40%...40% is significant though and I applaud them for standing up for what they believe in....
Reports now say the drivers were fed up with the, insubordinate little bastards conduct on the buses…., and the school administrators not sticking up for the drivers.

That's all these guys' "news" sites. They're opinion gussied up to look like news. Mostly filled with material like you describe.
I didn't know "the patch" was an "approved and acreditted news site.
I'd say probably not....just ok with you because it's the opinion that you and the top 1%ers want

If NPR isn't good enough for one who wants straight A's for learning the agenda of the top 1%ers...then I don't know what is....this is from a couple weeks back in IL also....Id bet that 10% number is low.

I didn't know "the patch" was an "approved and acreditted news site.
I'd say probably not....just ok with you because it's the opinion that you and the top 1%ers want
I used the patch because that is all I could find on that particular school district... no bias from me, I just wanted to post something because I found it hard to believe all drivers and monitors quit....now your Chicago link is interesting and it says 10% in that district which is totally believable.... I will say again I applaud people who stand up for what they believe in...

In my opinion they are all crooks...if they weren't, then I need people from both sides to explain what either party has done in 30 years to grow the middle class....both parties are cesspools of corruption, bought and paid for....
I'm sorry guys but this belongs in the political forum not here....I'm guilty myself, so lets carry on about vaccines...sorry

I used the patch because that is all I could find on that particular school district... no bias from me, I just wanted to post something because I found it hard to believe all drivers and monitors quit....now your Chicago link is interesting and it says 10% in that district which is totally believable.... I will say again I applaud people who stand up for what they believe in...
BUS
LIVES
MATTER

This is a story on it.... https://patch.com/illinois/oswego/unprecedented-bus-driver-absence-oswego-not-covid-related there are about 100 drivers and monitors employed by the district...
The article claimed it was NOT about the vaccine- but the article claimed they don't know why drivers called off. Logic says if they don't know why- they don't know that it wasn't vaccine related....
(From the article)

A hundred bus drivers and monitors are employed by the district, and 33 of them were among those who called off. Officials aren't certain if the absence was organized but said it's not COVID-19-related, according to Komitas.
"They were simply people that called off this morning," she said.
The deadline for Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker's vaccine mandate for teachers is set for Oct. 4, and Komitas said district officials are working to determine if that played a role inTuesday's large absence

The article claimed it was NOT about the vaccine- but the article claimed they don't know why drivers called off. Logic says if they don't know why- they don't know that it wasn't vaccine related....
(From the article)

A hundred bus drivers and monitors are employed by the district, and 33 of them were among those who called off. Officials aren't certain if the absence was organized but said it's not COVID-19-related, according to Komitas.
"They were simply people that called off this morning," she said.
The deadline for Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker's vaccine mandate for teachers is set for Oct. 4, and Komitas said district officials are working to determine if that played a role inTuesday's large absence
I don't disagree with you.....it wasn't a well written article at all, but it was all I could find....but it did speak to things I had doubts about, namely that a "all" monitors and drivers quit....and that they only called in, not quit...

I don't disagree with you.....it wasn't a well written article at all, but it was all I could find....but it did speak to things I had doubts about, namely that a "all" monitors and drivers quit....and that they only called in, not quit...
I wasn't debating you. Thank You for finding the article.

I was just pointing out that the article was written with a bias opinion without basis in fact. That fits what most declare to be journalism today, by the way......

I'm wating for the vaxxed to realize they are no longer human and thus readily determined to be acceptable into Heaven. The Mark of the Beast has rewritten the human genome.