Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

650,000 Americans have already died. Did you forget? Pre vaccine, there were thousands of deaths each day and refrigerated trucks full of bodies parked outside hospitals. You are correct, the vaccine will not eradicate the covid. The virus will continue to mutate and people will continue to get sick just like the flu and the common cold.
Under 50 years old is 20,000 deaths to date per cdc .

Just another example of your flawed logic. The number of people who are saved from serious injury/death by using seat belts far and away exceeds the rare instances of those who die by being trapped. Don't you yet see the folly of your logic?
I recall when we were first required to wear seatbelts.
You couldn't find a driver who knew or had a friend who knew someone who drowned because he couldn't get out of his seatbelt.
Don't recall ever seeing a documented case.

They have real crime to deal with in Chicago. I drive past the seatbelt checkpoints make them chase me down if they want it but they can't chase anymore for petty crimes.
Down here you don't have but one way in and one way out.
Our cops have their Dodge Chargers and ain't restricted to speed.
BTW, the seatbelt fine was $150, now you have a $256 court charge added.
Come on down, I'll buy you a coffee.

Now I see why we end up on mirrors, 15%, Dave’s hat, gold motels, Donna, Coop dispatch, RidgeSox, popcorn, 46 mph, boardwalks and BRG’s bag. I am sure I left some out.

Bastards
Geena’s bikini
Beets
Patel logistics
Moldavians
Bastards
Orange Freight
Low bridges
Capriotti’s
Mowing
Gee Pee S
Flip flops
Bastards
Life in Little Rock
Break room lawyers
LED Lighting
Drivers working the dock
YouTube
People who act like tubes
No time for lunch
And my partner,

43D7D91E-03E7-4438-9ECA-326B09A1C499.md.png

If you ain't vaccinated yet you are gonna have to get it.....https://www.aol.com/news/biden-announce-additional-vaccine-mandates-132800545.html
Reddaway driver here. Reddaway/yellow could barely even hire drivers. I’m suppose to believe they will now start enforcing the vaccine, yea ok lol

I haven’t wore a diaper on my face since last year. Didn’t need the vaccine during the pandemic(before I was a truck driver and was working at LAX airport) and don’t need the vaccine after the pandemic. The pandemics been over. Only people who keep it going is the media, democrats, Fauci, and big pharma.