Yellow | The party is over for all Y'all vaccinated hands

A mandate is not a law enacted by congress I hope the courts overturn this I'm not getting a vaccine.
I agree with Howard Stern 110%.

"We're trapped in a country with imbeciles," he added. "Guess what? When we get COVID, we don't end up in the hospitals so we don't overload the hospitals. So what did I say? We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don't want you. We want you to all, either go to the hospital and stay home, die there with your COVID. Don't take the cure, but don't clog up our hospitals with your covid when you finally get it. Stay home, don't bother with science, it's too late. Go f**** yourself, we just don't have time for you."

I agree with Howard Stern 110%.

"We're trapped in a country with imbeciles," he added. "Guess what? When we get COVID, we don't end up in the hospitals so we don't overload the hospitals. So what did I say? We have no time for idiots in this country anymore. We don't want you. We want you to all, either go to the hospital and stay home, die there with your COVID. Don't take the cure, but don't clog up our hospitals with your covid when you finally get it. Stay home, don't bother with science, it's too late. Go f**** yourself, we just don't have time for you."
Here we have Moderna admitting they designed their vaccine in just 2 days. The average time for FDA approval for a drug is 12 years.

Throughout the 1930s and into the 1960s, doctors smoked and even suggested it eased one’s tensions. Cigarettes, in truth, were starting to be linked to lung cancer during the 1940s based on studies from epidemiology, animal experiments, cellular pathology, and chemical analytics. Cigarette manufacturers, like Gates and the drug companies today, disputed this evidence and also called it an “orchestrated conspiracy.” Interesting how “conspiracy” keeps coming up as a defense.

We have ABSOLUTELY no idea what these vaccines will do long-term. Anyone against them is called a conspiracy theorist just as they did against those who were sounding the alarm about smoking. Any company mandating vaccines is simply not protecting their employees. I'm not submitting to forced medical ****.

What are you going to refuse to drive a truck that has been driven by an unvaccinated driver lol? Go fuch yourself and your vaccine call me an idiot maybe I'll be waiting in the parking lot to breathe on you!

This article points out it won't even be finalized before late 2022/early 2023. By then the new Congress can stop it, if SCOTUS hasn't....

• Little Miss Bossypants Will Keep You Safe

Little Miss Bossypants Will Keep You Safe​

By Robert A. Hahn | Sep 14, 2021 7:00 AM ET
Share Tweet

At the president’s direction, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has moved swiftly to announce a plan to schedule a meeting to appoint a committee to brainstorm ideas for what such a rule might contain. A rough draft will be assembled, after which an ambitious program of consultations with lawyers, meetings with the Small Business Administration, and a review by the Office of Management and Budget will be scheduled. The new rule will then be checked by staff to make sure that nothing in it conflicts with any of the hundreds of other rules that are already out there. The public will get its first look at the new rule when it is published in the Federal Register as a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking. This is followed by a Public Comment Period, usually 30 or 60 days, during which interested parties are invited to submit ideas for correcting or improving the rule. Since this is a new area of regulation for OSHA, it is likely that feedback from employers and others will contain substantive changes that do deserve consideration, leading to a second revision followed by publication and a second Public Comment Period. With luck, the agency should be able to publish the Final Rule in late 2022, with an effective date shortly after the new Congress takes office in January and withdraws funding for the entire effort.
This is a laborious and time-consuming process, so to give the president’s direction its proper due, the agency will launch a parallel effort to issue a Temporary Emergency regulation, which could conceivably be ready to go as early as March or April of next year. Since industry lobbyists will have already seen and been involved with the effort, the first lawsuit could be filed the same day, or perhaps the day after. It is unfortunately not possible to forecast an end to the Period of Lawsuits.

This article points out it won't even be finalized before late 2022/early 2023. By then the new Congress can stop it, if SCOTUS hasn't....

• Little Miss Bossypants Will Keep You Safe

Little Miss Bossypants Will Keep You Safe​

By Robert A. Hahn | Sep 14, 2021 7:00 AM ET
Share Tweet

At the president’s direction, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has moved swiftly to announce a plan to schedule a meeting to appoint a committee to brainstorm ideas for what such a rule might contain. A rough draft will be assembled, after which an ambitious program of consultations with lawyers, meetings with the Small Business Administration, and a review by the Office of Management and Budget will be scheduled. The new rule will then be checked by staff to make sure that nothing in it conflicts with any of the hundreds of other rules that are already out there. The public will get its first look at the new rule when it is published in the Federal Register as a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking. This is followed by a Public Comment Period, usually 30 or 60 days, during which interested parties are invited to submit ideas for correcting or improving the rule. Since this is a new area of regulation for OSHA, it is likely that feedback from employers and others will contain substantive changes that do deserve consideration, leading to a second revision followed by publication and a second Public Comment Period. With luck, the agency should be able to publish the Final Rule in late 2022, with an effective date shortly after the new Congress takes office in January and withdraws funding for the entire effort.
This is a laborious and time-consuming process, so to give the president’s direction its proper due, the agency will launch a parallel effort to issue a Temporary Emergency regulation, which c

My daughter's job has plans to put any unvaccinated on unpaid leave on November 16.
Terminated on December 31 if still unvaccinated.
So it started yesterday already.
Meetings and memos.

My daughter's job has plans to put any unvaccinated on unpaid leave on November 16.
Terminated on December 31 if still unvaccinated.
So it started yesterday already.
Meetings and memos.
That's a private biz, not being ordered by Government. They can do that anytime they desire. It's the "New Reset" partnership where Government and Corporations work together to run our lives. Coming with ways to control Credit thru scores that use our Social Sites, Environmental Actions, and Political posts.

I thought everyone wears condoms every time they have sez like wearing your seatbelt lol?
Well she's not wearing a seat belt , forgot to ask her about the condom's ??
tumblr_p4b25ijvp41szqm5io1_1280.jpg