This Weeks Crossword Answers

Wow..whew.. got back home late, late last night from Forest City Iowa, because I think like most guys that retire I always thought I'd get myself a motorhome and a Cadillac as a retirement gifts to myself, so I went ahead and did it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, partially because I know how to spot a deal when I see one, and also how to get two birds stoned at once, so here's the reveal!!!! Yeah I know, it's got no big W on the side, but a 4" roller and a little tape...bingo.

cadillac-rv-custom.md.jpg

Wow..whew.. got back home late, late last night from Forest City Iowa, because I think like most guys that retire I always thought I'd get myself a motorhome and a Cadillac as a retirement gifts to myself, so I went ahead and did it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, partially because I know how to spot a deal when I see one, and also how to get two birds stoned at once, so here's the reveal!!!! Yeah I know, it's got no big W on the side, but a 4" roller and a little tape...bingo.

You could fit 15% of the population of Clarence IA in that thing….

Does that Caddy have the fin tail lights on the back? LOL!!!

Nice mirrors

Does that Caddy have the fin tail lights on the back? LOL!!!
It might, they could be under Wall Drug, Dollywood, Graceland, Branson, Epcot, Hoover Dam or SeaWorld bumper stickers....I'll find them, right after I give it a tune-up so it does over 46 and tear out the brown manila paper upholstery covers and curtains, sheesh talk about weird.

It might, they could be under Wall Drug, Dollywood, Graceland, Branson, Epcot, Hoover Dam or SeaWorld bumper stickers....I'll find them, right after I give it a tune-up so it does over 46 and tear out the brown manila paper upholstery covers and curtains, sheesh talk about weird.
I see one of the bumper stickers sad, Cedar Rapids, or bust!!!

Oh goodness gracious.....wowser what a couple of days I had, I've been back out on the road (no not in the new Cadi-Bago), BD put the tap on me to run a top security haul, as everyone knows there's a real serious ammo shortage and those same everyone's know tomorrow is the deer season opener here in Minnesota, but what most people don't know in northern Minnesota with no ammo fella's up there get kinda stabby and kinda wood chippery, so the governor had some ammo stashed down in Mason City(hidden from the Minneapolis bastards), so he called the Coop and laid out the mission of peddling a set of pups worth of ammo throughout the northland. So BD called me because of my extensive knowledge of northern Minnesota, my peddle experience, I have no problem fitting in with the suspicious locals, and I have the keys to a retired Monfort truck a guy in White Bear Lake has......end of story.....oh one other thing just because they say "calfy" its really just coffee.

Oh goodness gracious.....wowser what a couple of days I had, I've been back out on the road (no not in the new Cadi-Bago), BD put the tap on me to run a top security haul, as everyone knows there's a real serious ammo shortage and those same everyone's know tomorrow is the deer season opener here in Minnesota, but what most people don't know in northern Minnesota with no ammo fella's up there get kinda stabby and kinda wood chippery, so the governor had some ammo stashed down in Mason City(hidden from the Minneapolis bastards), so he called the Coop and laid out the mission of peddling a set of pups worth of ammo throughout the northland. So BD called me because of my extensive knowledge of northern Minnesota, my peddle experience, I have no problem fitting in with the suspicious locals, and I have the keys to a retired Monfort truck a guy in White Bear Lake has......end of story.....oh one other thing just because they say "calfy" its really just coffee.
No worries. BD assigned my partner and I to peddle that load. Our first stop is Emo. We’re peddlin as fast as we can.

43665E00-35A3-4385-9F29-48925A83F30D.md.jpg

Police now say the drivers name is actually, Ted Decker.