This Weeks Crossword Answers

Better ask how they're holding up, my contact in the Duluth P.D. relayed intel that a gold hotel with Iowa registration was somehow shoe horned in the parking lot behind the Club Saratoga down on the waterfront until the wee hours.

downloadea3341da51e87742.jpg

2B609396-328D-4ED1-839C-F9F16631FDBB.md.jpg

The industry experts, and Ted the CEO sound like they are not happy about the rules that don’t allow truck drivers to do drugs, and pi$$ about the so called driver shortage, and the clearinghouse. Maybe they can hire some of those Afghan refugees?

Wow..whew.. got back home late, late last night from Forest City Iowa, because I think like most guys that retire I always thought I'd get myself a motorhome and a Cadillac as a retirement gifts to myself, so I went ahead and did it, and it wasn't as bad as I thought, partially because I know how to spot a deal when I see one, and also how to get two birds stoned at once, so here's the reveal!!!! Yeah I know, it's got no big W on the side, but a 4" roller and a little tape...bingo.

cadillac-rv-custom.md.jpg
Did you buy this in Greensboro?
I know a FedEx driver there had one for sale.

Last edited:
Did you buy this in Greensboro?
I know a FedEx there driver had one for sale.
I didn't, however I did check his out, nice unit and you're right they are just about the same, but I wanted an automatic transmission(which mine has) and he had the guys down at the filling station install a 13 speed Roadranger in his, so really that's the only difference between them.

I didn't, however I did check his out, nice unit and you're right they are just about the same, but I wanted an automatic transmission(which mine has) and he had the guys down at the filling station install a 13 speed Roadranger in his, so really that's the only difference between them.
That's strange.
This guy's friend (Smoke) told me he could only drive an automatic and didn't do that very well.

Yesterday I tagged along with BD, Donna, Dakota, the guy in the yellow suit, transportation experts and various dignitaries to take a Coop chartered cruise of the all new Cedar Rapids Canal, the project funded by BD is a canal running from the Clinton port to the Coop's central terminal in CR which will allow container ships access to the Coop's #8 yard to be off loaded and sent on their merry way. It seems like a real success and who knew the Moldo's beet digging expertise would carry over to canals, and the Coop's top team was on hand to take the first load destined for Clarence Iowa all things.

pleasing-photos-206.md.jpg

When BD found out I was heading out to Deadwood in the Boomebago he wanted me to stop by and see his sister Ann that lives there, I think she's in law enforcement she's always lugging around a "shooting iron"( pffft..that's what she calls a gun), plus she thinks she's really something....always looking in the mirror.....don't tell BD though......... because I told him she's a real catch.

Annie-Oakley-shooting-over-shoulder-631.md.jpg