This Weeks Crossword Answers

Pretty heartbroken today, because I drove all the way down to Cedar Rapids to the city's Chinatown district to visit my favorite restaurant "The Golden House of Chop Suey" only to find out it changed hands and menu's.....oh well the locals seem to like the new joint...but I'll sure miss that slanted hash.

10.-Japan-Breaking-Diets.md.jpg

Pretty heartbroken today, because I drove all the way down to Cedar Rapids to the city's Chinatown district to visit my favorite restaurant "The Golden House of Chop Suey" only to find out it changed hands and menu's.....oh well the locals seem to like the new joint...but I'll sure miss that slanted hash.

10.-Japan-Breaking-Diets.md.jpg
I saw a sign in N C at this same outfit paying $18 hr.
I have doubt this one has the same scale.

Haha. You two twits are sooo funny.
I was riding the Ponderosa one day and my smart azz horse stopped in a poison ivy field that I didn’t realize. I got off and started walking and all of a sudden my calves swelled to twice their size. It took 6 months for them to return to normal. Hence my fashion choice of bell bottoms….

I was riding the Ponderosa one day and my smart azz horse stopped in a poison ivy field that I didn’t realize. I got off and started walking and all of a sudden my calves swelled to twice their size. It took 6 months for them to return to normal. Hence my fashion choice of bell bottoms….
You mean those calves were, fat bastards?

I understand driving a truck wearing sandals is pretty common, but a horse? ...hmmm who knew?

download-6.md.jpg

Whew....what a long couple of days just got back home after a 2 day trip down to CR, today I toured BD's new mirror bracket plant(pictured below) that's adjacent to Coop HQ just behind the Co-op silo (confusing right ..I know), then stopped by the Mason City to see the massive progress the team is making easing the container congestion out in Long Beach, Good Job!!

mirroor.md.jpg

Yeah. This will help. A fee assessed on containers sitting too long at the ports. Driving jobs pulling sea containers from shipyards has always been a sh!t job. So now the truck owners can take that off the driver if he can’t get in and out faster, which he cannot control anyway. The shipyards are the big problem. Always have been.

Yeah. This will help. A fee assessed on containers sitting too long at the ports. Driving jobs pulling sea containers from shipyards has always been a sh!t job. So now the truck owners can take that off the driver if he can’t get in and out faster, which he cannot control anyway. The shipyards are the big problem. Always have been.
I saw that, hey why not shift blame and make money doing it.

Wilmington,CA.(Yahoo News) Containers parked on the streets, and next to, Coop Logistics massive Wilmington,CA, terminal, has residents calling for BD’s head, and hat to be brought to the LA County board table.
Coop public relations director, Vladimir (Vee) Kostoglobovich, said they are working around the clock to keep streets clear, and have been giving residents coupons for a free, 25# bag of Ridge Popcorn seeds. Calls to the Coop regional office, located in the rear of, Juanita’s Foods in Wilmington, went straight to voice mail saying Dave was vacationing in Clarence, Iowa. It was not immediately clear as to when he would return.10333BD9-4EBC-4B0E-A464-CB2EE0128394.md.jpg

My source in badly recapped tires and faulty brakes tells me your so called "partner" Wong went behind your back and formed a real estate corporation with Big Dave moving containers , word has the BD&W Real Estate Company is operating out of Clarence and when the containers are moved and emptied they collect them make a semi-luxury apartment building and scrap the trailers for big dough, unbelievable right? FYI: New one bedroom apartments start @ $875.00 with first month free, all in the brand new Coop Palace Arms Apartments, schedule a tour today!

download-9.md.jpg

My source in badly recapped tires and faulty brakes tells me your so called "partner" Wong went behind your back and formed a real estate corporation with Big Dave moving containers , word has the BD&W Real Estate Company is operating out of Clarence and when the containers are moved and emptied they collect them make a semi-luxury apartment building and scrap the trailers for big dough, unbelievable right? FYI: New one bedroom apartments start @ $875.00 with first month free, all in the brand new Coop Palace Arms Apartments, schedule a tour today!

download-9.md.jpg
My TikTok star in Bemidji PM’d me that Coop Palace is looking to put in a complex located in Coon Rapids, MN.