This Weeks Crossword Answers

Torn from the pages of Eaton Monthly "The Transmission Man's Playboy" : CEO Big Dave of Coop Logistics recently welcomed some Afghani immigrants on board to help out in the shop, well it didn't take long for BD to discover the fella's uncanny ability to change an automatic to a straight stick and vice a-versa. Below we see the guys removing 9th and 10th gears out of a tranny at a un-named drivers request, they sure know transmissions.

maxresdefault-1.md.jpg

Torn from the pages of Eaton Monthly "The Transmission Man's Playboy" : CEO Big Dave of Coop Logistics recently welcomed some Afghani immigrants on board to help out in the shop, well it didn't take long for BD to discover the fella's uncanny ability to change an automatic to a straight stick and vice a-versa. Below we see the guys removing 9th and 10th gears out of a tranny at a un-named drivers request, they sure know transmissions.

maxresdefault-1.md.jpg

Hey, BiBi. Can’t you put more pressure on that? Kiss my GPS Fatima! You bastard !

My insider at the very exclusive Mirror World in Cedar Rapids just informed me that in an effort to get the Halloween spirit up and running at Coop Logistics Big Dave ordered these spooky themed mirrors for all the power units......my isn't he a spooktacular boss.

jp51lTm-96562.md.jpg

My insider at the very exclusive Mirror World in Cedar Rapids just informed me that in an effort to get the Halloween spirit up and running at Coop Logistics Big Dave ordered these spooky themed mirrors for all the power units......my isn't he a spooktacular boss.

jp51lTm-96562.md.jpg
He has one on his hat too, watching for low flying brooms.

Ripped from the BRG News Network Cedar Rapids bureau: Dateline the Baja 500: Cedar Rapids trucker executive and racing enthusiast Big Dave was being lambasted for his racially insensitive entry into the prestigious Baja 500 (as seen below...#8 the... ahem...Coop Burrito-mobile), when reached for comment BD said "ah gosh darn-it anyway I was just trying to lure in some new drivers from south of the border, I'm losing too many Moldo's to those fancy high paying outfits up in the Chicago-land area with the semi American sounding names". Tensions were eased in crowd when BD bought a couple a rounds of something called cerveza's and some Virgin Mary candles.

downloadffb25fe10837bca4.md.jpg

The Big Lebowski Reaction GIF

Slept like a baby last night at the KOA just outside Decorah Iowa, and much to my surprise look who was also sleeping like a baby in his tent after riding his chopper all day, I was gonna wake him up, but his partner Wong tells me he can be a real bastard in the morning and likes to sleep in.

32-28.jpg.pro-cmg.md.webp