This Weeks Crossword Answers

Ok, thanks for stopping by, but I gotta go back to preventive mirror loss mode.
Not just mirrors. Donna says we’re missing a lot of trash bags from the break room and diapers are missing from the childcare room……
Just got an e-mail from Donna and she's hired a new inventory control manager, he goes by "Bossman" but his real name is Jeffery, he's Dakota's uncle and coincidentally specializes in mirrors.

sunglasses.md.jpg

Just got an e-mail from Donna and she's hired a new inventory control manager, he goes by "Bossman" but his real name is Jeffery, he's Dakota's uncle and coincidentally specializes in mirrors.

sunglasses.md.jpg
Well he didn’t last long. When the Moldos asked him where he’s from, he replied the same state as Dakota. Then they would ask him North or South? Well he’d get angry and say the whole state! and walk away. But the other Moldos would ask him and, well, he got frustrated and quit….

Well he didn’t last long. When the Moldos asked him where he’s from, he replied the same state as Dakota. Then they would ask him North or South? Well he’d get angry and say the whole state! and walk away. But the other Moldos would ask him and, well, he got frustrated and quit….
Dang that's a poor reflection on him, especially after Dakota got him the job, he seemed kinda a surly, and BD that's the last thing you need...another surly bastard for an employee if you know what I mean.

depressed-angry-man-picture-emotional-face-box-over-head-depressed-angry-man-picture-emotional-face-box-over-head-114677945.md.jpg

What we have here, is failure to communicate.

Not just mirrors. Donna says we’re missing a lot of trash bags from the break room and diapers are missing from the childcare room……
I think the Moldo day care takes the used diapers over to the shop where the mechanics use them in their bean bag toss games out back of the garage after lunch?

Alright so as most of you have noticed BD has been acting a bit off shall we say, lately his replaced his side iron with a hot glue gun in his holster, weirdly always stretching his and kinda flapping them about, so yesterday Donna calls me and says BD is stuck on listening to one of Anne Murray's songs you know the one "blah...blah..blah..spread your tiny wings and fly away...la..la..la" so I tell her I'll check into it, I no sooner hang up with her and the phone lights up.....it's my guy down at Gary's Feather and Plumage Emporium (the one on east 77th across from the strip club) he tells me Big Dave just bought a massive load of feathers, so I put a tail on BD, my guy says he seemed to be in his basement workshop all night, then he tailed him bright and early this morning out to the Cedar Rapids Gorge were Dave seemed to practicing flying? I personally think the big lug is planning to fly over the gorge setting a new worlds record all by himself.......am I wrong?

hoss-flying.jpg

Alright so as most of you have noticed BD has been acting a bit off shall we say, lately his replaced his side iron with a hot glue gun in his holster, weirdly always stretching his and kinda flapping them about, so yesterday Donna calls me and says BD is stuck on listening to one of Anne Murray's songs you know the one "blah...blah..blah..spread your tiny wings and fly away...la..la..la" so I tell her I'll check into it, I no sooner hang up with her and the phone lights up.....it's my guy down at Gary's Feather and Plumage Emporium (the one on east 77th across from the strip club) he tells me Big Dave just bought a massive load of feathers, so I put a tail on BD, my guy says he seemed to be in his basement workshop all night, then he tailed him bright and early this morning out to the Cedar Rapids Gorge were Dave seemed to practicing flying? I personally think the big lug is planning to fly over the gorge setting a new worlds record all by himself.......am I wrong?

hoss-flying.jpg
I hear he will be wearing flip flops too?

Word out of Cedar Rapids International Airport has it that world famous product inventor and TV spokesman Phil Swift just flew into town and was seen loading several large crates into a rental van, suspicions are that he'll be testing his newest creation at a local trucking company, the product rumored to be marketed as "Flex Mirror" is a highly resilient unbreakable reflective product that will revolutionize the mirror industry. Updates to follow.

imagese0c8f87a211acc23.jpg

Word out of Cedar Rapids International Airport has it that world famous product inventor and TV spokesman Phil Swift just flew into town and was seen loading several large crates into a rental van, suspicions are that he'll be testing his newest creation at a local trucking company, the product rumored to be marketed as "Flex Mirror" is a highly resilient unbreakable reflective product that will revolutionize the mirror industry. Updates to follow.

imagese0c8f87a211acc23.jpg
Cedar Rapids,IA.(KCRG News)
An update to the previous story from staff reporter,
Delope’,Butch,Blowchoski, says that attempts to contact Coop strongman, Big Dave Dundee, have not yielded any comments,as he is reportedly in Australia negotiating with FedEx employees, currently striking, to join Coop’s package division there. Coop reportedly using trained kangaroos to deliver packages, has not faired as well as first hoped. Coop shareholders have voiced their displeasure with that delivery method since its onset, 3 years ago, when the company tried to train the animals to hand pick the popcorn crop.