This Weeks Crossword Answers

Congrats man... you're winning them over, I do notice however they're holding steadfast on the whole mirror thingy........but keep at it....after all Cedar Rapids wasn't built in a day.
80 and 294 junction,is a junkyard in a day though.

Well for those not following the news out of Iowa today Barry the Bettendorf Badger saw his shadow today which is a sure indication of 6 more months before the beets start to sprout, he's cute as the dickens and a photogenic little fella isn't he, just look a that ear to ear smile?

download-12.md.jpg

Well for those not following the news out of Iowa today Barry the Bettendorf Badger saw his shadow today which is a sure indication of 6 more months before the beets start to sprout, he's cute as the dickens and a photogenic little fella isn't he, just look a that ear to ear smile?

download-12.md.jpg
Narly looking bastard.

How come all the big trucks are driving 46 today with me? A little snow shouldn’t slow em down?

F8477601-E18B-45FA-813D-BBE556CD6D82.md.jpg
I know the roads are bad, but any chance you could swing into that town next to Urbana and get me 1 case of Cold Duck and 2 cases of Pink I'll gladly pay you Tuesday...... hey....Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I must keep the "laz-adies" happy.

I know the roads are bad, but any chance you could swing into that town next to Urbana and get me 1 case of Cold Duck and 2 cases of Pink I'll gladly pay you Tuesday...... hey....Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I must keep the "laz-adies" happy.
You mean those bastards in Champaign? That’s almost to Arkansas?

I know shouldn't be spilling the beans but I think BD got the team a new outfit, I saw it parked in the Clarence yard.......but I suppose it could just be a new hay hauler for out at the Coopderosa...NICE!

Volvo-Semi-Truck.md.jpg

I know shouldn't be spilling the beans but I think BD got the team a new outfit, I saw it parked in the Clarence yard.......but I suppose it could just be a new hay hauler for out at the Coopderosa...NICE!

Volvo-Semi-Truck.md.jpg
Oh boy! Wait until my partner sees this.