This Weeks Crossword Answers

Any of you other fella's get this flyer in the mail? Looks like Big Dave has opened a summer camp for the youngsters out on the ranch....sounds like a whole bunch of activities....but not much fun. Here's just some of the activities BD is offering at this summer camp of his....sheesh some camp, stall shoveling, saddle soaping, hat blocking, belt buckle polishing, lawn mowing, weed pulling, brake can replacing, mirror recycling, air line degreasing, beet harvesting, beet planting, fly swatting, mini bike tuning, horse washing,........that BD is a real bastard of a camp counselor.

screenshot-3.md.png

Any of you other fella's get this flyer in the mail? Looks like Big Dave has opened a summer camp for the youngsters out on the ranch....sounds like a whole bunch of activities....but not much fun. Here's just some of the activities BD is offering at this summer camp of his....sheesh some camp, stall shoveling, saddle soaping, hat blocking, belt buckle polishing, lawn mowing, weed pulling, brake can replacing, mirror recycling, air line degreasing, beet harvesting, beet planting, fly swatting, mini bike tuning, horse washing,........that BD is a real bastard of a camp counselor.

screenshot-3.md.png
Due to the lack of rain in these parts, horse washing has been canceled.
Maybe BD should consider a 15% reduction in costs.

screenshot-3.md.png
Can't wait to see how this camping is gonna work, Dave's idea of (roughing it) is using unscented toilet paper.

screenshot-3.md.png
Geez Louise Big Dave.......beet-butter and jelly sandwiches???? really BD?.... good old store bought peanut butter stretches the budget too far? Just take a good look at the despair on my neighbor Glenda's son little Leon.......oh for shame BD....tsk tsk tsk.

images-7.jpg

Geez Louise Big Dave.......beet-butter and jelly sandwiches???? really BD?.... good old store bought peanut butter stretches the budget too far? Just take a good look at the despair on my neighbor Glenda's son little Leon.......oh for shame BD....tsk tsk tsk.

images-7.jpg
That’s Ernie’s little brother when he visited his neighbors, the Bidens, and Joe gave him a pedo-peanut butter sandwich…..

Off the 294 drag today. Doing Hot Shot work around Clarence- Cedar Rapids. I guess I’m legal with 8,400 #?

7FF78760-D76A-42B5-AC6E-F41AF603E6B5.md.jpg
Holy Hanna.....what's with the mirrors?.......ohhh....say I bet those red spots on them are the "sweet spot" severing assist indicator beacons....sheesh talk about all the bells and whistles that outfit must be loaded......air, tilt, cruise, too?

Say... is it true you wear a bag because you're ashamed of your old career as driver that use to haul a bunch of Lippizaner horses to and fro and you're hiding from your past? Well "Steve" is it?

1787.png

Say... is it true you wear a bag because you're ashamed of your old career as driver that use to haul a bunch of Lippizaner horses to and fro and you're hiding from your past? Well "Steve" is it?

1787.png
It’s like this, Ted. When I was just a youngin, growing up along 294, I didn’t want anyone to call the cops about a guy on a skateboard going about 4.6 mph