This Weeks Crossword Answers

Race Update: BRG's blistering speed of nearly 49 mph is raising hell with number 46's tires, he's literally burning the rubber of them, and going through them like crazy, but still 4 laps up on the competition, even with all the pit-stops. (photo below is the discarded tires behind the pit wall)

images-5.jpg

Race Update: BRG's blistering speed of nearly 49 mph is raising hell with number 46's tires, he's literally burning the rubber of them, and going through them like crazy, but still 4 laps up on the competition, even with all the pit-stops. (photo below is the discarded tires behind the pit wall)

images-5.jpg
Parked my 4 wheeler behind the wall this morning. Yuglov said, don’t worry BRG, I watch for you..

02C847F5-E1B7-452C-867E-DF99AC3E1FC8.md.jpg

Parked my 4 wheeler behind the wall this morning. Yuglov said, don’t worry BRG, I watch for you..

02C847F5-E1B7-452C-867E-DF99AC3E1FC8.md.jpg
Ah criminy...would you look at that......FYI ...Big Dave rode to the track today and he tied Rusty's reins to your mirror, and then when he saw what happened, he figured A) you'd think it looked stylish or B) "ehh.... big deal....think how many mirrors that bastard owes me". At any rate congrats on your victory!

Again congrats to BRG on his victory in the Bottle Rocket 500, at a checkered flag scorching pace and in a track record of 10 hours and 54 minutes using a couple of cogs in the old gear box he wasn't at all familiar with. (FYI Donna told him he couldn't go over on his drive hours period) ....Bravo!!!

HD-wallpaper-the-finish-line-race-win-trophy-racing-finish-line-checkered-flag-fire-flame-hot.md.jpg

Just got a copy of the new memo hot off the wire from Donna, *Coop Logistics: Company Policy update #464646* Any employee who is suspected of consuming any breakfast entrée containing beets before work will be sent home, as will any employee consuming any beet byproduct on company property from this day forward.....hmmm what's the big deal....ohhhhhh Wow!

toilet1.md.webp

Just got a copy of the new memo hot off the wire from Donna, *Coop Logistics: Company Policy update #464646* Any employee who is suspected of consuming any breakfast entrée containing beets before work will be sent home, as will any employee consuming any beet byproduct on company property from this day forward.....hmmm what's the big deal....ohhhhhh Wow!

toilet1.md.webp
Could have been set off by cell phone, if talking while sitting. Kind of like don’t be on your phone while putting gas in your car.
This is part 1 in a series.

Could have been set off by cell phone, if talking while sitting. Kind of like don’t be on your phone while putting gas in your car.
This is part 1 in a series.
Part 2: I've only encountered that once, about 40 years ago I was hauling an overweight load of pillow stuffing down I-29 and pulled into the Sapp Brothers truck stop for fuel and chow, well after I topped off my outfit and kicked the tires I proceeded to the drivers washroom to clean-up, well just ahead of me there was a driver talking on his cellphone carrying a jumbo bowl of chili, he went in first and headed right to a stall, I made quick U-turn and 5 seconds later I heard the boom and saw the flames...end of story......even though I could go on.....sad outcome with the bathroom in shambles I had little choice and inadvertently caused the shameful trend of cutting a whiz in the parking lot rather than going inside and using the bathroom, I live in disgrace to this day.

Part 2: I've only encountered that once, about 40 years ago I was hauling an overweight load of pillow stuffing down I-29 and pulled into the Sapp Brothers truck stop for fuel and chow, well after I topped off my outfit and kicked the tires I proceeded to the drivers washroom to clean-up, well just ahead of me there was a driver talking on his cellphone carrying a jumbo bowl of chili, he went in first and headed right to a stall, I made quick U-turn and 5 seconds later I heard the boom and saw the flames...end of story......even though I could go on.....sad outcome with the bathroom in shambles I had little choice and inadvertently caused the shameful trend of cutting a whiz in the parking lot rather than going inside and using the bathroom, I live in disgrace to this day.
And you TB user name was born that day too?

I think it’s your cell provider. Coop uses Black Sea Communications and our employees have them on their personal phones. I don’t have to tell you that the Break Room is a constant reenactment of the Blazing Saddles campfire scene and everyone is on their phone and no explosions yet…

I think it’s your cell provider. Coop uses Black Sea Communications and our employees have them on their personal phones. I don’t have to tell you that the Break Room is a constant reenactment of the Blazing Saddles campfire scene and everyone is on their phone and no explosions yet…
The Moldo’s always have a campfire and horses in the break room too.

Part 3 : I feel I must come clean, if I didn't I would feel like I'm just BS-ing you guys, and that's not me. So anyway many many years ago I had bunions removed from both feet, after the surgery the eager beaver in me couldn't wait to get back to work, but I couldn't get my boots on, I raised the issue with my doctor and he wrote me a note for work that would allow me to wear flip-flops, so I did, long story short... lots of drivers would give me the thumbs up, say stuff like "real boss skids man", "yo dude where'd ya get the kicks" anyway I didn't set out to be a trend setter that would start a craze, it just happened......again I live in shame.....To save myself further shame and anguish I'll dispense with story about how I got severe poison ivy and had to wear shorts and wife beaters also while my feet were healing....I'm a real bastard.

Part 3 : I feel I must come clean, if I didn't I would feel like I'm just BS-ing you guys, and that's not me. So anyway many many years ago I had bunions removed from both feet, after the surgery the eager beaver in me couldn't wait to get back to work, but I couldn't get my boots on, I raised the issue with my doctor and he wrote me a note for work that would allow me to wear flip-flops, so I did, long story short... lots of drivers would give me the thumbs up, say stuff like "real boss skids man", "yo dude where'd ya get the kicks" anyway I didn't set out to be a trend setter that would start a craze, it just happened......again I live in shame.....To save myself further shame and anguish I'll dispense with story about how I got severe poison ivy and had to wear shorts and wife beaters also while my feet were healing....I'm a real bastard.
You flip flopping bastard.
Part 4600

My favorite time of year. And the main focus will be speeding. So from the 11th-15th, everyone on 294 will be running right along side me…..
So wait.................are you thinking some of them will actually be using all 5 fingers to wave at you during this 4 day extravaganza? Wowser that'll be different
Close-Up Hello GIF by DAF Trucks NV

So wait.................are you thinking some of them will actually be using all 5 fingers to wave at you during this 4 day extravaganza? Wowser that'll be different
Close-Up Hello GIF by DAF Trucks NV
I’m thinking of parking my new tandem, right in front of the inspection site, and waving my single finger to those getting pulled over. Bet I will see some familiar faces.

Glad I decided to stay at your house this weekend. Just spotted this in the backyard. Thanks for the invite. Those beet tamales, Mrs Kboom made, I am still feeling them today.
6BA177BC-0A3B-4444-8465-F3011E740088.md.jpg
That's Marv.....it drives the neighborhood women folk crazy when us guys say "Nice rack......huh...no not yours.....Marv's", oh and beet tamale's....here's a tip don't ask for a BLT....you'll be surprised.

Long story short, I probably shouldn't be airing this bit of BD's family business in public, long story short BD asked me to spend some time in a truck with his favorite nephew Benji (childhood picture below maybe) so he can hit the road running as a shuttle driver, so we hop in old #4646 and I proceed to tell Benji this is a 13 spd and he needs to double clutch.....what does he say..."ahhh K-man I ain't falling for that the other pedal is the brakes" end of story.

clint.jpg