ABF | Time to pull out

By the way, you may want to clean this post up a little. I am pretty sure **** Smoking will be frowned upon by the administrators.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am simply trying to give you the opportunity to fix it before they discover it. I don't rat on people because I am Teamster unlike you. Also, I am enjoying getting you all worked up over nothing. You should be comfortable with that as you seem to do it to everyone else on here Bubba Grump.
My pension is $45,000 a year. I have $750,000 dollars in my 401K. My health insurance is $400 a month. I have $65,000 dollars in my checking account. I'm just marking time until covid disappears. I don't care if I get banned for life. I post on T.B.'s between my Spanish Babble classes. You are a load.

My pension is $45,000 a year. I have $750,000 dollars in my 401K. My health insurance is $400 a month. I have $65,000 dollars in my checking account. I'm just marking time until covid disappears. I don't care if I get banned for life. I post on T.B.'s between my Spanish Babble classes. You are a load.
If I retire @ 57 (2027) My pension will be $42,000 a year. My lump sum should be around $250k by then & my wife works for the VA so my insurance insurance will be around $200 a month....what’s your point? Do you think you’re the only one who is getting a good pension? It’s pretty sad if you have nothing better to do then to come on here to harass & call people names....

If I retire @ 57 (2027) My pension will be $42,000 a year. My lump sum should be around $250k by then & my wife works for the VA so my insurance insurance will be around $200 a month....what’s your point? Do you think you’re the only one who is getting a good pension? It’s pretty sad if you have nothing better to do then to come on here to harass & call people names....
I was trying to impress on the boy, that he was just a boy. First of all when I first came to the CSPF forum, I was personally attacked by the good teamsters at the ABF and YRCW forum, God bless DOCKER/no union fool and his side kick PAPAJOHN. Yesterday when SEABREEZE said that HOFFA JR. was responsible for the demise of Teamster LTL. I corrected him, that was not true. Then I was personally attacked again by you jackals again.

It looks like pension reform is a done deal. I dutifully gave my opinion, now I will leave. Addio

And everything I own is paid for. I worked for UPS for 40 years, Freight Teamsters are snowflakes, they couldn't handle working under the parcels "METHODS". After a couple of suspensions and a few terminations they would be management bitches for life.
I worked there from 90-93 in the pre-load, I left because it was about 4-6 years to be a cover driver. Management preyed on the week, guess you fall under that category....

weak not week, your editor must be on vacation. Addio!
I was trying to impress on the boy, that he was just a boy. First of all when I first came to the CSPF forum, I was personally attacked by the good teamsters at the ABF and YRCW forum, God bless DOCKER/no union fool and his side kick PAPAJOHN. Yesterday when SEABREEZE said that HOFFA JR. was responsible for the demise of Teamster LTL. I corrected him, that was not true. Then I was personally attacked again by you jackals again.

It looks like pension reform is a done deal. I dutifully gave my opinion, now I will leave. Addio
Attacked? The same way you attack every poster on this site.... Grow a set, you know where you can find both of them....

I was trying to impress on the boy
OK, now this is getting just a little too weird. First you wanted to dress me up like a cowboy (post #91). Then you visualized me on my knees (post #100). Then you wanted to impress me with your money (post #112) and call me your "boy" (post #116). Bubba, I am not interested. I am a very happily married man with a beautiful wife. Like I said before, if that is your thing then knock yourself out. I do wish you luck in finding the man of your dreams though. And, I hope he brings you happiness because you seem so very unhappy now. Good Luck !!!