Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

I heard that starting 1-1-09 the nons new 401k contribution will be a new and exciting 10%. but 1st I got stay on the fuel tank for 6 months or at least until I think that :last:hyper:

Now you know better than that. They will never do 10%. The manager's (who have no say) promised 8% but that never happened either. They froze it instead. :biglaugh: Guess we have to wait and see. I know better. It will never happen.

NOT born?

That statement belongs miles away in another room, and you're not born that way.
what do mean not born that way, of cousre you are. where you born to like the female? yes you were. When you see a chick with big tits, you get wood and you cant help it, well when I see a good looking dude with six pack abs, i get, well I get wood, so I must of been born that way:smilie_132:

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.
Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. They got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

Thats what I'm talking about. And I really hope with everything I have that they truly are blacklisted and never get a chance working for a union company EVER.

Thats what happens when you have the 2 cell wonders wondering around.
Sac was never Union, and they never paid Union Dues EVER. The Union never even demanded Union Dues. Proof that Sac was NEVER UNION. Sac is Non Union, and will be Non Union for a very Long Long Time. By the way, SAC HATES THE UNION, AND THE UNION HATES SAC. Put two and two together. They got engaged, but put the marriage off forever, since they both realized they can't stand to live together. The Union will admit that Sac has been nothing but a royal pain in the butt since day one back in Dec. 2007. Sac is a boy, and the Union is a girl. The boy wants a smart girl, not a dummy for life. Look at their contract! What boy in their right mind would want to marry a dumb girl like that? NOT SAC!

Sac isn't that dumb to fall for that girls tricks. That girl is HISTORY! In the past!........FOREVER..........BYE

Go pour yourself another drink "Steve". I understand you have to be drunk to believe all the lies you tell, but no one wants to read a whining drunk's lies. And quit mailing stupid papers to all the employee houses. Its illegal and you got the addresses illegally too.

Oh and believe it...Sac will be Union...The stupids will be gone next time around.