Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

steve

Go pour yourself another drink "Steve". I understand you have to be drunk to believe all the lies you tell, but no one wants to read a whining drunk's lies. And quit mailing stupid papers to all the employee houses. Its illegal and you got the addresses illegally too.

Oh and believe it...Sac will be Union...The stupids will be gone next time around.
steve got called out? I guess I sent you a P.M to soon USA TRKR:hysterical::hysterical:

Your just a punk rookie, never driven miles, been home every night of your life thinking your a truck driver. And whoever this Steve is. I think is one cool dude, and likes to drink beer, and not play with Barbies like you. "2 Thumbs Up Steve"....You got my vote!

Steve does not like Barbie girls, and stands up to his rights, and is an All American, and Stands up for another 48 peoples rights, and WILL NOT BEND OVER LIKE A BARBIE DOLL!

And put up with your crap.

Steve is the GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....lol

By the way, who is this Steve? Does he have a last name? Put it here on the internet. Maybe you'll see him in a court room someday..... What do you think?

Sounds like Steve just saved you 80 dollars a month in Union dues, and you owe him for the past 6 months. What do you think?

I really think Steve is the GREATEST! I just wish there were more like Steve. Have enough to stand up to a Union, and win.

And actually be a winner!

Sure glad I was not a barbie!

Great job "49" EMPLOYEES

SUPER GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proud teamster

hey slugslimeball, Thanks for your posts! You make me more proud than ever to be a Teamster!:1036316054:Good luck to you nons!
Hey shoeman, Im proud of you too, can you share some of that happy sauce with me? I got some red high heels, and a speedo on right now>>>>and my pic says Blue, well you know I got blue things for you

I just love the posts from Slugslime. It just makes my point that much stronger. The posts show the intelligence level.

You know what your last name is. I would never post a last name. Its not right and its against the rules. You know, the ones you break all the time. Unlike you I have morals. But those that know you, know who you are.

I doubt I'll ever see the courtroom. Not that kind of person. Just call it as I see it. Simple as that. You know free speech. What comes around goes around.

A tattler????:biglaugh::biglaugh: Whats wrong hit a nerve. And nope not perfect but DAMN close....:hysterical: Closer than you will ever be. And poor Steve, I mean "you" do not have to put up with me. You NEVER see me.

Just for the record I am no barbie doll. Pretty sure this woman could woop your a** any day of the week.

Now go have another drink and get some more courage to post more lies and bull......:biglaugh:

I just love the posts from Slugslime. It just makes my point that much stronger. The posts show the intelligence level.

You know what your last name is. I would never post a last name. Its not right and its against the rules. You know, the ones you break all the time. Unlike you I have morals. But those that know you, know who you are.

I doubt I'll ever see the courtroom. Not that kind of person. Just call it as I see it. Simple as that. You know free speech. What comes around goes around.

A tattler????:biglaugh::biglaugh: Whats wrong hit a nerve. And nope not perfect but DAMN close....:hysterical: Closer than you will ever be. And poor Steve, I mean "you" do not have to put up with me. You NEVER see me.

Just for the record I am no barbie doll. Pretty sure this woman could woop your a** any day of the week.

Now go have another drink and get some more courage to post more lies and bull......:biglaugh:
There is no bull here. It's time to join the 401K, and not rely on a union with your money. If you had done this years ago, their would be no way you would ever want a union. Unions are just for little guys that don't know how to think. Invest with your money, and don't rely on the union with your money. That would be a poor investment, because they are going to take a large part of your money and put it into their pocket. That's how they make money. They don't do it for free......right?

Invest that 80 dollars a month for 25 years, and after that 25 years, after the feds get their 28 percent, you'll have over 100,000 cash in your pocket. And that is just 80 dollars a month. Imagine what kind of money you and your family would have after 25 years if you invested 10 percent of every check towards your 401K. Were talking alot! It's just like buying a house, you just have to make the smart decision. 401K you have to do the same thing, and make sure you put that money in the right places for your future. Be a man, and make those decisions for yourself, and stop paying the big guy to make your decisions. Stand tall.....You can do it on your own without them.

You made it this far in life without them. right?

By the way, stop by the union on your way home, and ask them why they don't have a union for management or CEO's......And let all of us on here know what they tell you. DUH

There is no bull here. It's time to join the 401K, and not rely on a union with your money. If you had done this years ago, their would be no way you would ever want a union. Unions are just for little guys that don't know how to think. Invest with your money, and don't rely on the union with your money. That would be a poor investment, because they are going to take a large part of your money and put it into their pocket. That's how they make money. They don't do it for free......right?

Invest that 80 dollars a month for 25 years, and after that 25 years, after the feds get their 28 percent, you'll have over 100,000 cash in your pocket. And that is just 80 dollars a month. Imagine what kind of money you and your family would have after 25 years if you invested 10 percent of every check towards your 401K. Were talking alot! It's just like buying a house, you just have to make the smart decision. 401K you have to do the same thing, and make sure you put that money in the right places for your future. Be a man, and make those decisions for yourself, and stop paying the big guy to make your decisions. Stand tall.....You can do it on your own without them.

You made it this far in life without them. right?

Thats where I can't understand your thinking. I have the 401K and have had it for years. Why not have both? Why not have a pension AND 401K? Seems like the smarter deal to me. 2 is always better than one. Way more money for retirement. And the pension you don't even have to contribute to. Now thats a no brainer....Why the 49 can't figure it out is beyond me. Even children know it a better to have 2 or more retirement plans not just a 401K that the company can change whenever it feels like it. Kind of like social security. No thanks, I certainly don't want the company making decisions on my retirement based on their figures.

You do have the 401K, but you don't put into it. That's where the problem is. Remember "Steve for President", November is right around the corner. Who wants to join him as Vice President?

You do have the 401K, but you don't put into it. That's where the problem is. Remember "Steve for President", November is right around the corner. Who wants to join him as Vice President?

you should sober up and go back and read all of your posts, think about how badly you f ed everyone over. you should be proud, your such a winner. but at what cost, i hope it was worth it to you steve.:pirate2:

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.
Yo my brother, calm down! We live here in California, and really don't see a winter like the midwest and east coast. Remember "Steve for President" my brother! BURP