Reddaway | To All You New Black Listed USF Employee's

Thats where I can't understand your thinking. I have the 401K and have had it for years. Why not have both? Why not have a pension AND 401K? Seems like the smarter deal to me. 2 is always better than one. Way more money for retirement. And the pension you don't even have to contribute to. Now thats a no brainer....Why the 49 can't figure it out is beyond me. Even children know it a better to have 2 or more retirement plans not just a 401K that the company can change whenever it feels like it. Kind of like social security. No thanks, I certainly don't want the company making decisions on my retirement based on their figures.
Go ask the Union if they can find you a Union job, and get back to all of us here and tell us what they told you. Can you not find a Union job on your own? Remember "Steve for President", November is right around the corner. Yo,By the way.....Steve is the Greatest!

Go ask the Union if they can find you a Union job, and get back to all of us here and tell us what they told you. Can you not find a Union job on your own? Remember "Steve for President", November is right around the corner. Yo,By the way.....Steve is the Greatest!
Call Portland, you do have a Pension with the Company as a Non-Union member............."DUH"

There is nothing wrong about YRC buying USF. They made a right move back then, and are just riding out the hard times right now, and still making the right decisions right now, even though it is a rough road as of now. You can't expect the road to be smooth all the time without one rough spot. This is the rough spot for YRC and a whole lot of trucking Companys. We employees need to ride out the rough times with the Company. It's a Great Company, and their is no reason to bring in a Union to make matters worse for the Company.

Their are so many Companys in the past that went Union, and folded up, and alot of people were unemployed because of the Union.

Can you afford that right now? Are you wanting to go look for another job right now, and be low man on the board right now?

Give YRC and Reddaway a break! They are going through rough times right now, and still trying to make us happy as employees.

We got a job, do it! And the hell with a Union!

Your not a Teamster in Sac. Pal!

You NEVER WERE, and NEVER WILL BE.

You wish, but your dreams just blew away forever for a very long time.

Rocky hates your guts right now for lieing to him.

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.
I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

Thats what I'm talking about. And I really hope with everything I have that they truly are blacklisted and never get a chance working for a union company EVER.

Thats what happens when you have the 2 cell wonders wondering around.
I drive linehaul for ABF. great company, no major complaints. but your remark, on being amazed that people would rather have a 401k rather than a pension. well, i'm in the minority I guess, but i would rather have a 401k with ABF. i would like to see it as a choice. when you get hired on, you would have a choice to join the pension plan, or go with the 401k with a company match, you know either or type deal. Mathematically your always better with a 401k, even if there is now a company match. I don't mind investing my own money for a better retirement. plus even if the company matches, the company cost the company less.with that said, I do have a personal 401k on the side. so i look at the pension as a bonus. but most drivers solely depend on the pension for their only retirement, and thats just sad.

who cares ,they were just smart enough to see the lies and they kick the liars out:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I dont think YRC is going to be closing terminals. Union, non-union debate is fine, but lets not spread lies. What makes you think YRC would close SAC? The terminal is busy as hell, and USF Reddaway is making $$.

We got a job, do it! And the hell with a Union!

Remember that the next time you feel you were done wrong by management and no matter how much you protest, no one will hear you out. If you're a driver, remember that the next time you get bumped off your run for a trip and no matter how much you protest, management won't give a crap. You'll have to fight for your run-around pay and pray you get it. Remember that the next time they lay-off lower guys, yet other drivers are still working 12 to 14 hr. days because dispatch can't manage freight distribution. I could go on and on.

Do you realize that, due to your Stupidity.
Many of your co-worker are going to pay the price when winter arrives.
I hope that when YRC closes your terminal next (witch they will).
You will then go over to another big Union Company (I.E. UPS Freight,Yellow,ABF).
You will have No chance in the world getting on there.
Remember, Your NOT in a Right To Work State.
You 49 just screwed youself and other's.
The word S.C.A.B. comes to mind.
Yes we do realize to your stupidity!