FedEx Freight | Unionize

Hard livin’ for sure boys.

I used to hunger strike over liver and onions. I can’t imagine eating squirrel or pork brains,

Almost puked when I found out I had eaten cow tongue at a local Mexican restaurant. Lol
My grandmother wasted nothing. If there was a way to cook it and eat it, then that is what she did. And we never complained because grandmothers have a way of making everything taste good.

I used to hunger strike over liver and onions. I can’t imagine eating squirrel or pork brains,

Almost puked when I found out I had eaten cow tongue at a local Mexican restaurant. Lol
Well with my dad if it was on the plate you ate it no if's, an's, or but's. The alternative was to eat it with a sore ass after a little chat.:438: Loved my dad and I used to say he would eat a fart from the hog if he could catch it, probably say tastes like chicken.

Well with my dad if it was on the plate you ate it no if's, an's, or but's. The alternative was to eat it with a sore ass after a little chat.:438: Loved my dad and I used to say he would eat a fart from the hog if he could catch it, probably say tastes like chicken.
They taste like hard boiled eggs I’m sure. Lol

My grandmother wasted nothing. If there was a way to cook it and eat it, then that is what she did. And we never complained because grandmothers have a way of making everything taste good.
My mother in law and my mom both could always get my youngest daughter to eat anything. Get her back home and she would only eat Honey Nut Cheerios. I think it was exactly 27 with 5.4 oz of skim milk and any deviation at all from that was basically the same as child neglect/abuse. Now we laugh about it, but back then a handful of times I would’ve paid good money to watch cps have to deal with her.

With my grandmother, I very well may have and not even known it. Chicken livers and gizzards were another delicacy of my youth.
SOR my lovely wife is a killer frying those up. My kids used to stick around the house as teenagers if she was making them. She made me some two weeks ago with some good ole beans with sliced onions. Yummmmm.

That's a rough one there.
It's kind of tough to swallow knowing what it is.
That's probably the wierdest thing I've eaten.
I don't think I'll ever try it again.
Germans and Dutch sell it also.
Not just Mexicans.
I didn't know Mexicans did.

That's a rough one there.
It's kind of tough to swallow knowing what it is.
That's probably the wierdest thing I've eaten.
I don't think I'll ever try it again.
Germans and Dutch sell it also.
Not just Mexicans.
I didn't know Mexicans did.
You didn't know mexicans eat cow tongue ( lingua), great tacos......:1036316054:
If you grew up in the south like SOR & I around great southern cooks who could take a little of nothing & make something awesome you would understand. Old school mexicans do the same and going into the little mom & pop shops will be a treat for your taste buds.:1036316054:

When we first moved down south, my wife and I went to a local Mom & Pop lunch buffet. She was chowin' down on what she thought was sausage, the Lady came by the table and said, "I see you like our chittlins". Long quiet ride home that day....