Yellow | update at 120

The peeps from Allentown probably had the good common sense to stay off the roads and spend the day with the kids, unlike the aforementioned unmentionable who probably spent the night at the northern outpost and then raced back to be sure the strings are still attached to his minions:sumo:

The peeps from Allentown probably had the good common sense to stay off the roads and spend the day with the kids, unlike the aforementioned unmentionable who probably spent the night at the northern outpost and then raced back to be sure the strings are still attached to his minions:sumo:

You know that is exactally what I was thinking.
I wonder if he was a MBK then 120.

Peeps?
Never heard that one before. Been called a lot of names over the years but Peeps?
I gotta write that one down LOL!!!

Well me a educate ya, see peeps is short for people, and in this case since we were talkin' 'bout peeps from Allentown it makes even more sense since marshmallow peeps are made in Bethlehem which is part of the Allentown metropolitan area especially when in consideration with the total regional population density information from the last census results....hitherto and soforth and soforth...etc...etc....

Well me a educate ya, see peeps is short for people, and in this case since we were talkin' 'bout peeps from Allentown it makes even more sense since marshmallow peeps are made in Bethlehem which is part of the Allentown metropolitan area especially when in consideration with the total regional population density information from the last census results....hitherto and soforth and soforth...etc...etc....

I LOVE PEEPS!!!
YELLOW IS MY FAVORITE COLOR!:Bondage:

Such a technacal answer! Just say it's those mashmello thingies they make over in Bethlehem!!! LOL!!!

not looking for a outlash from guys by keeping this alive .
just wondering if any1 is still there or whats up in hip hop land

not looking for a outlash from guys by keeping this alive .
just wondering if any1 is still there or whats up in hip hop land

All that is left is the walking dead at 120. you know 30 to 35 yr guys still acting like YRC is not going down the tubes.

They still work like we will be in business in another 3 months.

Down to about 40 guys, they pi$$ed all the business away when we merged.

Can not keep customers, like a old age home down there ,with nothing to do but stare at the men in white suits.

All these guys that stick around, because they want to get their vacation pay in Sept, it would be GREAT if the company closed before hand, and oh yeah your pension. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AFTER THEY CLOSE. I could just see the river of tears now.

I hope the GREEDY, get what they deserve.:puke::eck15:

Hey Stroud you are my favorite smart person

Stroud, i am with you. I hope these greedy no good pigs lose every dime of there pension and health care. Then I hope they get a bad case of *** cancer with no benies so there kids (if they remember them) have to use there life savings to scrap a couple of useless years out of them. You get what you deserve. You people who should have retired 10 years ago have screwed every one under you. Enjoy your retirement now jerks.

Even tho I shouldn't even respond to your awful remarks, here goes.........You don't know what any one persons situation is.... Be careful what you wish for.

when a guy is 64 years old with 35 + years says that this is his hobby and plans on dieing on the dock it could make guys with kids to feed a little bitter

Yeah, I agree, it would make someone with less years and kids at home feel bitter. But I think too that it is a sad time when a person has no life but to go to work. You will never change their minds. I still say, be careful what you wish for. I think the cancer comments and ill remarks toward someone's children were a bit harse, bitterness or not.

Even tho I shouldn't even respond to your awful remarks, here goes.........You don't know what any one persons situation is.... Be careful what you wish for.

What is wrong with the truth. You say its awful, but it is the truth. When you work, with guys you hate, and could not care less about them, why is telling the truth so bad.

It does not even matter anymore, I pray to see the day the chains are up, and the tears are flowing.

I am not sure how long some people think they are going to live after a lifetime of cigarettes,coffee,diner food, and holding a wheel for 11 hours a day.

I hope they see the day, that this ::shit:: hole of a comapny closes. Like I said before. GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR PENSION THEN:biglaugh: ,STUPID!!!!!!!:puke::eck15:

You got it long blade. Usfwife doesn't understand that my whole life isn't about work, Its about being able to take care of my family, when I can't because so old fart who cant get enough money from the system won't retire. And yes usfwife cancer is funny to me HA HA. Now go bang your bibles together and keep your crying to your self

Yeah, I agree, it would make someone with less years and kids at home feel bitter. But I think too that it is a sad time when a person has no life but to go to work. You will never change their minds. I still say, be careful what you wish for. I think the cancer comments and ill remarks toward someone's children were a bit harse, bitterness or not.

Ok all the time playing BILLY BIG RIGGER, I can't wait to see when he finds out that his wife, was over at the neighbors house looking for a cup of coffee.:eck13:

When they do retire, find out "their" kids want nothing to do with them, because they were never there.

You have to remember the comment about cancer, is all the hate built up for these elders of freight, over the years. You have to remember that the person making these comments, like you said you do not know his position in life,and how many times he has been :eck13: by the elders of freight maybe it was JUSTIFIED.:puke::eck15:

i sure didnt want to stir all this up . alls i wanted to know was if every1 was all right