Yellow | update at 120

Oh man. I am not a bible thumper nor someone who does't hold hatred for someone. I was just saying that it's sad. Your'e right. His wife probably can't stand to be around him and his kids have just sucked the money out of him but never had a 'Dad'. At this point you'll never change those old men. Go ahead and vent. Yikes!

stroud no hate with me just loving the country club at 123 .all those things you said about it are wrong ... its ten times more of a conuntry club than you think ......i waited 22 years to find a job like this and it will be gone by the end of the year.....you and iceman had it right ...120 men will carry the hate.....

i feel the hate too , 19 years and was layed off last week , for now they have come to their senses and braught back 40 of the 44 they layed off last week. recalled as of sunday 0.0 start back tuesday at 9 same bid.
at least i got my waiting week over so i get u/e 1st week im layed off next time , hmmmmmm whats the next big holiday

stroud no hate with me just loving the country club at 123 .all those things you said about it are wrong ... its ten times more of a conuntry club than you think ......i waited 22 years to find a job like this and it will be gone by the end of the year.....you and iceman had it right ...120 men will carry the hate.....

You are right most of the hate is gone at 120, we are left with nothing but senior citizens. All you know ,looking to get "one more year". We should get together and have a company closing party.

Well stroud ,you did a good job, you got usfwife to see what other people see when a pig just cannot go home, and puts all of his life into a job, he forgets that other people are sitting home waiting for a work call while he is getting "his" overtime. He then goes home to a wife and children that don't really know him, but he has the almighty dollar as his friend, but no big deal, his life really is his work. YOU ARE NOW IN STROUD 120's CHURCH OF THE PAINFUL TRUTH!!!!!! Thank You REVEREND STROUD.

Well stroud ,you did a good job, you got usfwife to see what other people see when a pig just cannot go home, and puts all of his life into a job, he forgets that other people are sitting home waiting for a work call while he is getting "his" overtime. He then goes home to a wife and children that don't really know him, but he has the almighty dollar as his friend, but no big deal, his life really is his work. YOU ARE NOW IN STROUD 120's CHURCH OF THE PAINFUL TRUTH!!!!!! Thank You REVEREND STROUD.

Nice to see you back I am goint to pm you

You didn't get me to "see" anything. I work with some that won't leave either. They can hardly walk, won't go out of the building even tho it is part of the job, can't walk the stairs up to the upper level of the building. They come right back to work after being in the hosp. I was simply saying it's a sad state of life when the place you work is all there is. I said you'll never change them. But the post about wishing cancer on someone else was uncalled for. OK I'm done and I'm sure your'e glad. Thank you very much but I can hold my own.

All that is left is the walking dead at 120. you know 30 to 35 yr guys still acting like YRC is not going down the tubes.

They still work like we will be in business in another 3 months.

Down to about 40 guys, they pi$$ed all the business away when we merged.

Can not keep customers, like a old age home down there ,with nothing to do but stare at the men in white suits.

All these guys that stick around, because they want to get their vacation pay in Sept, it would be GREAT if the company closed before hand, and oh yeah your pension. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT AFTER THEY CLOSE. I could just see the river of tears now.

I hope the GREEDY, get what they deserve.:puke::eck15:

Hey tough guy!
I guess I fit in to your discription of who is left at 120.
Yup I have 35yrs in. Not quite old enought to collect my full pension. So Yes I am still working.
The difference between me and you is, I am Man enough to say what I think of guys to their face.
So any time you would like to discuss why I have seniority on you.
Come see me, you know who I am, and wheere to find me.
Some day you will be close to retiring and younger guys will be saying the same things you arer saying now, only ABOUT you!
I was there when I started, 19 and *****ing because older guys had seniority on me.
Again come see me if you need to get that chip off your shoulder.:Violin:

Hey tough guy!
Yup I have 35yrs in. Not quite old enought to collect my full pension. So Yes I am still working.
The difference between me and you is, I am Man enough to say what I think of guys to their face.
Some day you will be close to retiring and younger guys will be saying the same things you arer saying now, only ABOUT you!
I was there when I started, 19 and *****ing because older guys had seniority on me.

:clap: :clap: :1036316054:

man oh man i just wanted to see how every1 was doing next time ill just let this thread die

Hey tough guy!

Easy boys! We don't need to fight between ourselves!

Boy the truth hurts. Just stating facts, how am I wrong. TOUGH GUY.

I would say it to your face but yeah I am laid off.

Maybe you fit that catagory, I think you maybe one of the "FREIGHT ELDERS " I like down there at STALAG.

Waiting until the right age may not be an option, what looks like the FAT LADY IS GETTING READY TO SING.

Land for pension deal, what a joke, what next work 60 hrs and not get paid, but you get to be Zollars "CABIN BOY" on his next cruise.:eck13: owwwww :eck15::puke:

Talk to you later "LOVER"

i was an ex 120 guy and all i got to say is the terminals i've transferred to over the years, workers at those terminals tell me why you 120 transfers do such a good job, i just shrug my shoulders and say i don't know why they pulled work out of 120, maybe the guys who called the shots for the march 06 COO are a bunch of a$$holes with their head up their a$$e$ that $old u$ out.......yeah i guess i can say the hate will never die cause it seems like we're all on here clueless as to what these retards will do next, i feel deeply sorry for all the teamster guys that have been undermined by this mismanaged company over the years, i guess for many of us these coming months or years will be big challenges and changes in our lives as our company dies every day for the time being

Boy the truth hurts. Just stating facts, how am I wrong. TOUGH GUY.

I would say it to your face but yeah I am laid off.

Maybe you fit that catagory, I think you maybe one of the "FREIGHT ELDERS " I like down there at STALAG.

Waiting until the right age may not be an option, what looks like the FAT LADY IS GETTING READY TO SING.

Land for pension deal, what a joke, what next work 60 hrs and not get paid, but you get to be Zollars "CABIN BOY" on his next cruise.:eck13: owwwww :eck15::puke:

Talk to you later "LOVER"

Yes I get it your laid off, and somehow that is my fault and everyone else who is in front of you on the list is to blame.
I guess you think you are special because you say "the fat lady is singing"
Gee, doesn't take much to figure that out.
I've been saying, 09 is our last, for months.
"Freight elder", if it makes you feel better about yourself to call me and others names, go for it.
Again, when you want to speak to someone face to face. Don't use being laid off as a crutch.
Just remember, wherever you go, someone will have been there longer.
Thats a fact. Someday you will grow up and realize it, accept it, and get on with life.:loser:

stroud your the man ex 120 man that went to 123 the country club as the boys from 120 call it no need to worry the way they run 123 it will be a few months and bang no pensions etc... they wanted their last 800 hrs and out the door but guess what they lost their r.i.p because their stupid... and let there rip sit there and its gone......stroud you have to see it up at 123 wow..............

stroud your the man ex 120 man that went to 123 the country club as the boys from 120 call it no need to worry the way they run 123 it will be a few months and bang no pensions etc... they wanted their last 800 hrs and out the door but guess what they lost their r.i.p because their stupid... and let there rip sit there and its gone......stroud you have to see it up at 123 wow..............

I heard it is bad, but what can you expect with the "fine " leadership we have. I think it is only a matter of months.:biglaugh:

Hey stroud, I think it is unfair that you are blasting the senior men for working. That is what the union is all about. SENORITY. What is left? Senority determines the bid you have. Senority determines your vacation. Senority determines if you get your request for a personal day, unless you are a suck a**. So if your are layed off, as you say you are, though shi*. You have a cdl, go get another job. Plenty out there in the lehigh valley!!! On an other note, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU with F1Flagger just to let you know what a union is albout. SENORITY, GET IT. Grow the Fu** UP.

Hey stroud, I think it is unfair that you are blasting the senior men for working. That is what the union is all about. SENORITY. What is left? Senority determines the bid you have. Senority determines your vacation. Senority determines if you get your request for a personal day, unless you are a suck a**. So if your are layed off, as you say you are, though shi*. You have a cdl, go get another job. Plenty out there in the lehigh valley!!! On an other note, I WOULD LIKE TO MEET YOU with F1Flagger just to let you know what a union is albout. SENORITY, GET IT. Grow the Fu** UP.

I got another job, when you "senior man" are out working, I am over your house having a cup of coffee, with your old lady.:eck13:

As for flagger, me and him agree to disagree.

To let me know what a union is all about, we would first need a union. Not our so called PAPER TIGER UNION, that lets the company get away with everything they want.

You know, utility employee, 10%, breaking and rewriting the rules as they go along.

I am all for a union, but our union is only as good as its leadership, you may say members, but without leadership and backing from them we still have nothing.

By the way MR ZIGZAG, can you check and see if I left my watch on your wifes dresser. The next time you are at the store pick up some more coffee, I sure do work up a thirst. LMB. :eck15::puke::biglaugh: