Yellow | update at 120

I would have to say, he means.. Add your hourly pay for the week = total net pay... Now add up your lost in the %10 give back, Pension lost for week, minus health & wealth ( if its' facts) and say lets throw in wear + tear + gas in vehicle. Sub tract lose from net pay gives you grand total of ??? If he or she is speaking of members who can retire is it worth staying? Just my take on comment, don't beat me up on my response.. I did no :nutkick:

You know what WIZ, you will get the same dumb answer, I just do not see it. We work with alot of DUMB people. They will say I have to stay for the bennies, what bennies when we close, or they take them away in a couple of weeks.

After they take away bennies, what then. They will say that they stay for their chance to be on the front page of the TEAMSTER MAG, with Jimmy JRs hand around them, Title, LOOK AT ALL THESE DUMB PEOPLE WE SCREWED. But you have to remember, Jimmy Jr will give them a nice new teamster jacket, with his autograph on it.

See WIZ, you just do not see the big picture, :biglaugh::puke::eck15:

The point is simple mathmatics my antiquated driver. Do the math figure what you are making mins what you are losing minus what you have lost and what to you have left. Confusious say "Sometimes thing hardest ot see is thing right in front of face"

I'm sorry but the "antiquated" part is funny!:hysterical::hysterical: