Yellow | update at 120

Too funny

By the way MR ZIGZAG, can you check and see if I left my watch on your wifes dresser. The next time you are at the store pick up some more coffee, I sure do work up a thirst. LMB. :eck15::puke::biglaugh:

Hey stroud....ZIGZAG's wife says "a thirst" is about all you can work up. Yeah Stroud you just proved a timeless fact about seniority. Junior man....first you cut the senior man's throat and start the job you can't handle. The senior man has to come back to finish it off for you and do it right!:biglaugh:

Hey stroud....ZIGZAG's wife says "a thirst" is about all you can work up. Yeah Stroud you just proved a timeless fact about seniority. Junior man....first you cut the senior man's throat and start the job you can't handle. The senior man has to come back to finish it off for you and do it right!:biglaugh:

You know me, I like to stirr the pot. As long as I get mine I am happy.:biglaugh:

Hey tough guy!
I guess I fit in to your discription of who is left at 120.
Yup I have 35yrs in. Not quite old enought to collect my full pension. So Yes I am still working.
The difference between me and you is, I am Man enough to say what I think of guys to their face.
So any time you would like to discuss why I have seniority on you.
Come see me, you know who I am, and wheere to find me.
Some day you will be close to retiring and younger guys will be saying the same things you arer saying now, only ABOUT you!
I was there when I started, 19 and *****ing because older guys had seniority on me.
Again come see me if you need to get that chip off your shoulder.:Violin:

I guess now that you are gonna lose your health and welfare as well as any interest you were gonna make on your pension for the year plus they are gonna hold your pension contribution till next year plus the 80,000 you will lose on you previous pension plus the 110000 you lost on last years pension maybe it's time to get on a deffered payment plan for your walker/wheelchair so they can roll you outa there in another 30 years or so when you recoup what you lost over the last 2 years. Although there is a bright spot maybe with all this savings by the company maybe the stock will climb and yo can cash in your 50 shares at $20 a share and get a suppliment ot your medicare

I guess now that you are gonna lose your health and welfare as well as any interest you were gonna make on your pension for the year plus they are gonna hold your pension contribution till next year plus the 80,000 you will lose on you previous pension plus the 110000 you lost on last years pension maybe it's time to get on a deffered payment plan for your walker/wheelchair so they can roll you outa there in another 30 years or so when you recoup what you lost over the last 2 years. Although there is a bright spot maybe with all this savings by the company maybe the stock will climb and yo can cash in your 50 shares at $20 a share and get a suppliment ot your medicare

LMAO.... Just like to say the elder doesn't have enough time to make up what he's losing. Figure it out, everything the teamster gave back or lost in the pension has them working close to minimum wage. It's a no brainer :nutkick: not going to get better. Yeah I can see the reply now, where else am I going to go... Plenty of places, ever try google search for a job.

:hide:
To all my FREIGHT ELDERS, time to throw it in.:puke::eck15:
I'm not taking sides here, but here are the real retirement figures ( direct to you, from me, by way of Reading) I'm on layoff with 22 yrs. sen. When I retire in a few mos. @ 57 I'll collect $436.00 a mo. from the D.B. program and whatever interest I can get on the R.I.P. balance of $172,683.36. Assuming I'll be able to get 4% interest on the lump sum:nutkick: I'll bring in about $1012.00 a month on retirement. These are real facts with real figures. F.Y.I.

:hide:
I'm not taking sides here, but here are the real retirement figures ( direct to you, from me, by way of Reading) I'm on layoff with 22 yrs. sen. When I retire in a few mos. @ 57 I'll collect $436.00 a mo. from the D.B. program and whatever interest I can get on the R.I.P. balance of $172,683.36. Assuming I'll be able to get 4% interest on the lump sum:nutkick: I'll bring in about $1012.00 a month on retirement. These are real facts with real figures. F.Y.I.

well i hope for your sake you get it however don't count your chickens till the company gives you your eggs and the union lets you hatch them

It doesn't matter to me who retires,leaves, or is laid off. Would any of this get me back to yrc, most likely not. Allot of peeps have the right to be pissed off or upset on how things turn out lately. Nobody here should judge someone else for there opinions/spelling/ or hardship their going threw. It's bad enough to see what is going on but get the facts to make the right decision. Knowledge is the tool so if you choose not to used it, shame on you.

Stay longer and lose it all.

Perhaps you read my thread wrong, I'M LAYED OFF, I took the voluntary layoff back in March BECAUSE I intend to retire.
And there's a junior man working because I did that. Geeeeeez ,ya can't win with you guys.:eck13:

May I ask, What is your point?

The point is simple mathmatics my antiquated driver. Do the math figure what you are making mins what you are losing minus what you have lost and what to you have left. Confusious say "Sometimes thing hardest ot see is thing right in front of face"

I would have to say, he means.. Add your hourly pay for the week = total net pay... Now add up your lost in the %10 give back, Pension lost for week, minus health & wealth ( if its' facts) and say lets throw in wear + tear + gas in vehicle. Sub tract lose from net pay gives you grand total of ??? If he or she is speaking of members who can retire is it worth staying? Just my take on comment, don't beat me up on my response.. I did no :nutkick: