Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

Check this out! But remember that the rules are set to be final through the PBGC no later than July 20. The Fund applications will start being submitted July 21. Stay tuned!

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46803

SEE IF YOUR PENSION FUND IS ON THE LIST!

:bananapartyhat:
What happened to the $$$ that carriers paid to the teamsters when these employees worked???
Where is that $$$$
Make the pension contributions look like a scam???

No doubt you were in, 2nd amendment sanctuary city Virginia. I surmise you weren't sporting your biden/harris hat.
Hope you weren't in Harrisonburg and didn't speak to me.
I was the only one wearing a Teamster shirt.
I did meet a brother from Music City who was older than me, he was 88.
Gave me a local 480 pen.

That money will probably disappear in no time, don’t count your chickens before they hatch commie
i worked hard for my pension jack-ass! commie??? beg your f---in pardon but i served my country as well! i don't worry what i can't control! so my attitude is who gives a rats ass! yes i'm relieved that me and my wife will be living comfortable due to the butch lewis pension plan. timing is everything, i still got wacked almost $800.00 per month on my pension because of the yrc fiasco. you gotta have a plan b as well. if it fails in the future? oh well!! go buy a fu--in monkey and get a bunch of number 2 pencils and a crank music box, stand on a corner and start cranking. you gotta have a plan b, personally i think that's about your IQ level. so you can crank on this!

i worked hard for my pension jack-ass! commie??? beg your f---in pardon but i served my country as well! i don't worry what i can't control! so my attitude is who gives a rats ass! yes i'm relieved that me and my wife will be living comfortable due to the butch lewis pension plan. timing is everything, i still got wacked almost $800.00 per month on my pension because of the yrc fiasco. you gotta have a plan b as well. if it fails in the future? oh well!! go buy a fu--in monkey and get a bunch of number 2 pencils and a crank music box, stand on a corner and start cranking. you gotta have a plan b, personally i think that's about your IQ level. so you can crank on this!
I apologize, by the time the pension was scheduled to run out of money their won’t be a country but that’s ok maybe your a survivalist and prepared for what’s coming.
At least the 156,000 refugees in just May that crossed our border are going to blue states and not staying here.

What's to report other than you being to simple minded to find the proper forum?
In four days the price of gas went from $2.79 to $3.15 a gallon. The biden/harris/fonda team are really killing the purchasing power of 330 million Americans. As a PENSION WARRIOR, steward o.t.r. do you feel guilty yet of destroying America?

Are you really that dense that you do not understand that this topic belongs in the Washington DC Swamp forum?
95% of everything ever posted in this forum should have been in the Politics Forum- posted by Both Pro and Con CSPF. For whatever the reason (which was totally Politics) the Pension issue is behind us. Time to moved on and stop responding to anything except real pension news.