Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

Hope you weren't in Harrisonburg and didn't speak to me.
I was the only one wearing a Teamster shirt.
I did meet a brother from Music City who was older than me, he was 88.
Gave me a local 480 pen.
I've spent a lot of time in that part of VA. The Red Barchetta has deposited a lot of rubber on the Blue Ridge parkway. Nothing but coon dogs and cameras on that road in the fall. I wouldn't be caught dead in a biden/harris hat in red VA.

OH PLEASE do not use the word "tongue" or "cheek". Banned For Life, Bubba Gump, or whatever the hell his name is will get all excited and start dressing people up like a cowboy again. LOL!!!
It's obvious you have taken offence at my pointing out how ridiculous you LTL teamsters dressed in the 80's. I guess you all felt you were famous after Smoky and the Bandit and C.W. McCall's convoy. Thank God U.P.S. Teamsters have taken over union meetings and you people don't show up anymore.

It's obvious you have taken offence at my pointing out how ridiculous you LTL teamsters dressed in the 80's. I guess you all felt you were famous after Smoky and the Bandit and C.W. McCall's convoy. Thank God U.P.S. Teamsters have taken over union meetings and you people don't show up anymore.
WOW!! I am impressed Bubba. You actually posted on this thread without any kind of political statement. Keep up the good work and you might actually get some people to take you off their banned list and read some of your posts. Who knows, you might even get a like or two along the way. LOL!!!

Check this out! But remember that the rules are set to be final through the PBGC no later than July 20. The Fund applications will start being submitted July 21. Stay tuned!

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/R/R46803

SEE IF YOUR PENSION FUND IS ON THE LIST!

:bananapartyhat:
FreightMaster, can you give us a dollar amount, how much will butch lewis free up for raises in the next ABF contract. I'm asking for Steward of the Rock, and his posse at TDU.

You posted butch lewis would free up $150 of ABF'S weekly $342 payment to CSPF. I bet you really feel stupid to have ever posted such a thing. I guess you were just trying to sound important.

You live in a fantasy world.
So, you were just saying that in your opinion, you assumed that I was TDU in post #47. Does that mean that I should go to other forums and say that you said you know for a fact that I am TDU? After all, that seems to be what you are trying to do by taking the Butch Lewis Act discussion we have been having here and going to the Yellow board and stating the top portion of your quote above. When have I ever stated for a fact that it would positively free up money to be used in other parts of our up coming 2023 contract negotiations? I have only said, "in my opinion" that it could free up money for other parts of our 2023 contract negotiations (wages included). Just for the record, I am not TDU, but I have no problem with anyone that is.

So, you were just saying that in your opinion, you assumed that I was TDU in post #47. Does that mean that I should go to other forums and say that you said you know for a fact that I am TDU? After all, that seems to be what you are trying to do by taking the Butch Lewis Act discussion we have been having here and going to the Yellow board and stating the top portion of your quote above. When have I ever stated for a fact that it would positively free up money to be used in other parts of our up coming 2023 contract negotiations? I have only said, "in my opinion" that it could free up money for other parts of our 2023 contract negotiations (wages included). Just for the record, I am not TDU, but I have no problem with anyone that is.
"In my opinion", the Pension Warriors were in the forefront of the Woke movement. From day one they rejected "MATH" as White Male racism. After begging the American taxpayer for a bailout of LTL Teamsters pension funds. The least you could do is make sure future accruals of pension benefits are paid for. The fact that you would even suggest to divert pension contributions to wages is just offensive to responsible Teamsters and good Americans.

"In my opinion", the Pension Warriors were in the forefront of the Woke movement. From day one they rejected "MATH" as White Male racism. After begging the American taxpayer for a bailout of LTL Teamsters pension funds. The least you could do is make sure future accruals of pension benefits are paid for. The fact that you would even suggest to divert pension contributions to wages is just offensive to responsible Teamsters and good Americans.
And as you stated plainly, that is your opinion and I can respect that. BFL, I don't have a problem with you personally. Where I have a problem with you is how you label others without knowing your facts (for instance me being TDU or all Teamster's wanting the pension relief being Democrat). I also have a problem with you when you take my "opinions" and try to state them as "fact" on other boards. If you would respond to others respectfully, they would probably respond to you in kind over time. Anyway, who am I to give advice. I am just an old hostler from Arkansas. But, I will try to play nice if you do the same. If not, then you and I can continue this chess match if you like. The choice is yours!!!

And as you stated plainly, that is your opinion and I can respect that. BFL, I don't have a problem with you personally. Where I have a problem with you is how you label others without knowing your facts (for instance me being TDU or all Teamster's wanting the pension relief being Democrat). I also have a problem with you when you take my "opinions" and try to state them as "fact" on other boards. If you would respond to others respectfully, they would probably respond to you in kind over time. Anyway, who am I to give advice. I am just an old hostler from Arkansas. But, I will try to play nice if you do the same. If not, then you and I can continue this chess match if you like. The choice is yours!!!
I'm just marking time, waiting for the biden comedy news conference to begin. Remember I was informed thirty plus years ago by a Teamster LTL driver who informed me "I don't work, I drive". With that mindset, you can see why good Teamsters don't put a lot of credence into anything that comes out of a Teamster LTL drivers mouth.

I'm just marking time, waiting for the biden comedy news conference to begin. Remember I was informed thirty plus years ago by a Teamster LTL driver who informed me "I don't work, I drive". With that mindset, you can see why good Teamsters don't put a lot of credence into anything that comes out of a Teamster LTL drivers mouth.
If you are labeling all Teamster LTL employees based on something you were told 30 plus years ago, maybe it is time to re-evaluate your thought process. I would be willing to bet that 30 plus years ago, you were a different person as well.

If you are labeling all Teamster LTL employees based on something you were told 30 plus years ago, maybe it is time to re-evaluate your thought process. I would be willing to bet that 30 plus years ago, you were a different person as well.
It is obvious because there is not enough Teamsters LTL companies to have a NMFA. That the majority of LTL Teamsters in the last 30 years were not to interested in working.

It is obvious because there is not enough Teamsters LTL companies to have a NMFA. That the majority of LTL Teamsters in the last 30 years were not to interested in working.
I have to admit when yrc came back the 2nd time for concessions, I only gave 85% of my ability to perform my duties. Don't tell no one this is between me and you! Joe and butch made my pension great again!

Bubba, I guess I have been misinformed, When I climbed into a cold azz KB11 with no heater and drove on a 2 lane road from Charl to Atl, I thought that was work.
That's all Ryder required of their line drivers.
Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations.
I'll still dig up a jar and buy you a bus ticket back to the beach if you don't have gas for your Mafia mobile., (not my beach, none of us work down here)

Bubba, I guess I have been misinformed, When I climbed into a cold azz KB11 with no heater and drove on a 2 lane road from Charl to Atl, I thought that was work.
That's all Ryder required of their line drivers.
Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations.
I'll still dig up a jar and buy you a bus ticket back to the beach if you don't have gas for your Mafia mobile., (not my beach, none of us work down here)
seabreeze, I for one appreciate all that you did in your years at Ryder/PIE. It was guys like you who made our jobs better. And if you have any extra jars buried that you don't need I sure could use some help, they are going to cut my pension 66% July 1. Whoa is me!:lmao::guiness:
:couch::guinesssmilie::hide:

seabreeze, I for one appreciate all that you did in your years at Ryder/PIE. It was guys like you who made our jobs better. And if you have any extra jars buried that you don't need I sure could use some help, they are going to cut my pension 66% July 1. Whoa is me!:lmao::guiness:
:couch::guinesssmilie::hide:
But I thought the government fixed all the pension problems, why are you getting a reduction?

I was wondering if the Pension Warriors felt any shame or regret for voting in biden/harris? Do Bob, Mike and Sherm feel personally responsible for the loss of 10's of thousands high paying union oil jobs. The sharp rise in fuel prices, causing large increases in the price of all goods and services to Americas 330 million citizens. It's sad that 1.5 million MEPF participants threw America under the bus for 30 pieces of silver.

So they are easily identifiable to Americas veterans, could the pension warriors wear a biden/harris hat when they enter a VFW or AMVETS.
How about a 4 time draft dodger ????????????????