Useful report lists plans eligible for assistance under Butch Lewis Act

It is obvious because there is not enough Teamsters LTL companies to have a NMFA. That the majority of LTL Teamsters in the last 30 years were not to interested in working.
Tell that not interested in working crap to my back that is shot from I guess just lounging around collecting a check. All this time I thought is was from working hard. Thanks for clearing up my nonsense Bubba.

Bubba, I guess I have been misinformed, When I climbed into a cold azz KB11 with no heater and drove on a 2 lane road from Charl to Atl, I thought that was work.
That's all Ryder required of their line drivers.
Sorry I didn't live up to your expectations.
I'll still dig up a jar and buy you a bus ticket back to the beach if you don't have gas for your Mafia mobile., (not my beach, none of us work down here)
Better late than never! Seabreeze you need to sit down! The truth hurts! It appears you are completely unaware in how negatively the public viewed union LTL carriers. Lazy and arrogant is the reason there is no longer 50 companies under the NMFA. I'm not accusing you of being lazy and arrogant. I'm sure if you did P+D your customers would say you were the most helpful union LTL driver God ever created.

But I thought the government fixed all the pension problems, why are you getting a reduction?
Peddleguy, we all knew our fund was in trouble and we are going insolvant. It might take anywhere from 6 to 18 months before any money is distributed to any funds. I think the Pension Guarantee fund will lay out all of the rules and regulations to obtain the money by July 9th. Then funds will be able to apply for the money and then they must be approved by the government. Our fund will be approved, but it is going to take awhile before we will see any money. Any money that we are cut is going to be paid back to us.

Tell that not interested in working crap to my back that is shot from I guess just lounging around collecting a check. All this time I thought is was from working hard. Thanks for clearing up my nonsense Bubba.
probably from caring an extra 50 lbs. around your waist.

Better late than never! Seabreeze you need to sit down! The truth hurts! It appears you are completely unaware in how negatively the public viewed union LTL carriers. Lazy and arrogant is the reason there is no longer 50 companies under the NMFA. I'm not accusing you of being lazy and arrogant. I'm sure if you did P+D your customers would say you were the most helpful union LTL driver God ever created.
I know mind did.:grouphug:

Peddleguy, we all knew our fund was in trouble and we are going insolvant. It might take anywhere from 6 to 18 months before any money is distributed to any funds. I think the Pension Guarantee fund will lay out all of the rules and regulations to obtain the money by July 9th. Then funds will be able to apply for the money and then they must be approved by the government. Our fund will be approved, but it is going to take awhile before we will see any money. Any money that we are cut is going to be paid back to us.
Roadi's a drama queen. Roadi now that we are friends. Why didn't the Pension Warriors and the dems fight for the union workers pension from the 70+ MEPF's that went bankrupt before 2014.

Roadi's a drama queen. Roadi now that we are friends. Why didn't the Pension Warriors and the dems fight for the union workers pension from the 70+ MEPF's that went bankrupt before 2014.
Banned for Life, we are definitely not friends. If I am a drama queen I don't know what the hell you are? You have all of the answers enlighten all of us once again and then shut your computer off for the night and take a chill pill. All of this worrying about our pensions are going to make you blow a gasket.

The fact that there is not 50 companies under the NMFA leads me to believe there was to much payroll padding and sleeping on the job at LTL's.
No actually most companies were union when deregulation came about so therefore most companies that closed were union. Companies have learned if they don't want their drivers to organize they better pay well & cough up bennies. Most drivers today in non union companies don't have the balls for the fight should it come to that.

No actually azzwipe it was from busting peddle runs, docks and yard work getting linehaul in/out. You think no Teamster took any pride in a job well done except you. Get some new knee pads boy.
The fact that there is not 50 companies under the NMFA, indicates there was to much payroll padding and sleeping at LTL's.

UPS feeders hook up their own sets, why do LTL's pad their payrolls with a separate person hooking up sets?

Banned for Life, we are definitely not friends. If I am a drama queen I don't know what the hell you are? You have all of the answers enlighten all of us once again and then shut your computer off for the night and take a chill pill. All of this worrying about our pensions are going to make you blow a gasket.
I have been trying to point out that you sold out America, by siding with ANTIFA, BLM and COMMIE SCUM, to vote in biden/harris. You are the one always bringing up pensions.

The fact that there is not 50 companies under the NMFA, indicates there was to much payroll padding and sleeping at LTL's.

UPS feeders hook up their own sets, why do LTL's pad their payrolls with a separate person hooking up sets?
Because we had the balls to fight for job classifications to create jobs for all of our brothers and sisters. Plus the LTL bosses liked us. :grouphug:

Well when a line driver comes thru a hostler is going to get them out quicker. A UPS local feeder driver would be like a local Heavy Duty driver in LTL. Hook your own as you are paid by the hour. If the yard is dark linehaul hooks their own.

Well when a line driver comes thru a hostler is going to get them out quicker. A UPS local feeder driver would be like a local Heavy Duty driver in LTL. Hook your own as you are paid by the hour. If the yard is dark linehaul hooks their own.
Always trying to make payroll padding sound cost affective. You need to find yourself a stack of pallets to sleep on, so you can dream up some more excuses why there isn't 50 companies under the NMFA!

I have been trying to point out that you sold out America, by siding with ANTIFA, BLM and COMMIE SCUM, to vote in biden/harris. You are the one always bringing up pensions.
I didn't sell out anybody, and I don't side with ANTIFI, BLM,Communists, Proud Boys, Q's,Trumpys, or Humpty Dumptys. I have a brain and think for myself. I am not lemmings and follow bullshi-:crap: made up facts like you apparently do. Even though I am an Independent voter, you are right I did vote for Biden/Harris because they did the right thing and helped millions of American families by fixing our PENSIONS, Yes PENSIONS Say it again for Bubba PENSIONS. Your turn.

Because we had the balls to fight for job classifications to create jobs for all of our brothers and sisters. Plus the LTL bosses liked us. :grouphug:
And BOB, MIKE and SHERM convinced Senators Brown and Portman, it was no fault of your own. When the real reason MEPF's went bankrupt was payroll padding.

Sounds to me like UPS needs to work on their work rules and classifications. Maybe that would create some more full time jobs with better pay as opposed to all of those part time jobs with low pay so that the full timers can make that $30.00 plus per hour. What does the part time employees make at UPS package now? Like $13.00 an hour?

Always trying to make payroll padding sound cost affective. You need to find yourself a stack of pallets to sleep on, so you can dream up some more excuses why there isn't 50 companies under the NMFA!
I'm just telling you how our contract works. I can't make others to go union nor am I going to dislike them for not but ya know Bubba UPS is a money making package carrier totally different from LTL freight. I remember when their contracts followed a year or so after NMFA & they made a buck an hour less than us. Talk about throwing brothers under the bus the brothers at UPS have been doing it for years. Look at the part timers & for the record I didn't vote Biden/Harris for other reasons besides pensions. You try to lump everyone into your preconceived ideas and I'm pretty sure there isn't enough room in your brain for it all to fit.

Last edited: