Yellow | Vaccine mandate

Go on sick leave as you are no longer medically qualified. Get a medical or religious exemption, mask and test every week.

"Additionally, all businesses that have contracts with the federal government, no matter the size, will also have to adhere to the vaccine mandate, although they don’t have a testing option."

Bad news we are all going to have to get the Vaccine unless Yellow cancels all their contracts with the Federal Government, we get some kind of exemption or the courts hopefully permanently block this madness from going into effect.

"Additionally, all businesses that have contracts with the federal government, no matter the size, will also have to adhere to the vaccine mandate, although they don’t have a testing option."

Bad news we are all going to have to get the Vaccine unless Yellow cancels all their contracts with the Federal Government, we get some kind of exemption or the courts hopefully permanently block this madness from going into effect.
But,but,YRC is a carrier of government freight,crucial to Homeland Security. So everyone that has any type of contact with them will be subject to the vaccine.....Those bastards knew this all along.

Your just afraid of needles ,Aren’t you.

Not afraid of needles or vaccines. I just think this vaccine was implemented way too fast without proper testing and a coverup of reactions bad side effects.
You have to trust the science.The world population is at stake.I’ll take my chances like the hundreds of millions who already took it .It works .That’s all the insurance I need.