Yellow | Vaccine mandate

But,but,YRC is a carrier of government freight,crucial to Homeland Security. So everyone that has any type of contact with them will be subject to the vaccine.....Those bastards knew this all along.
I actually listened to the earnings call and Hawkins said the federal mandate for contractors would be triggered by contract renewals, which they have not done. He seemed very concerned with the mandate about the testing being allowed in the 100 employees mandate. He said if there wasn't a testing mechanism , supply chains would be disrupted. He also acknowledged the cost of testing, but implied that would be something they would deal with.

Come on..... you know what I am talking about.... stop putting a spin on it.

I respect your choice to vaccinate.... respect mine to not...
Not at all putting a spin. When laws are created which are intended to benefit the great majority of people, the right thing to do is follow them. Of course anyone has the right to choose to disobey the law but then don't be surprised to receive some type of discipline. If you live in a cabin in the woods and have no contact with other people then do whatever you like with your self. If you come in contact with others you ought to take them into consideration just a little bit. That's what good citizens do. It's not just about you.

Not at all putting a spin. When laws are created which are intended to benefit the great majority of people, the right thing to do is follow them. Of course anyone has the right to choose to disobey the law but then don't be surprised to receive some type of discipline. If you live in a cabin in the woods and have no contact with other people then do whatever you like with your self. If you come in contact with others you ought to take them into consideration just a little bit. That's what good citizens do. It's not just about you.
Show me where it is a law. I never said I would break the law. As for taking others into consideration.... others should take other people into consideration..... me for example have a family history of heart problems.... not that it is any of your business.

My 2 healthy daughters have had the vaccine and experience bad side effects from it. Heart related.

So it is my choice... not others to make this decision.

I haven't missed a day of work because of this flu going around.

Hello brother, if you got the jab and some others, why to worry if others don't?
If a non vaccinated employee has a good immune system and he doesn't care about getting sick, that's his decision. In case he is positive one day, if you're vaccinated, you may get a little discomfort and that's it.
By now, most of the people got their decision and sleepy King Joe is nobody to tell you what to do with your body. Some want to be mice, some are still want to be humans. :poke: :poke:

Show me where it is a law. I never said I would break the law. As for taking others into consideration.... others should take other people into consideration..... me for example have a family history of heart problems.... not that it is any of your business.

My 2 healthy daughters have had the vaccine and experience bad side effects from it. Heart related.

So it is my choice... not others to make this decision.

I haven't missed a day of work because of this flu going around.
The fact that you even have to explain yourself and your personal situation is the whole problem with an argument of " its not just about you ". The one size fits all mentality has zero basis in science.

Hello brother, if you got the jab and some others, why to worry if others don't?
If a non vaccinated employee has a good immune system and he doesn't care about getting sick, that's his decision. In case he is positive one day, if you're vaccinated, you may get a little discomfort and that's it.
By now, most of the people got their decision and sleepy King Joe is nobody to tell you what to do with your body. Some want to be mice, some are still want to be humans. :poke: :poke:
So you would expect people around you to possibly endure a "little discomfort" from catching Covid from you because you refuse to take precautions by getting the shot. Wow, how generous and considerate of you.

So you would expect people around you to possibly endure a "little discomfort" from catching Covid from you because you refuse to take precautions by getting the shot. Wow, how generous and considerate of you.
Brother, who told you only the non jabbed can infect you?
Even your dog can infect you!, But like I said, you and others got the jab and you should not worry getting extreme symptoms, some discomfort maybe or nothing at all when someone got you infected somewhere out there: since the pharmaceuticals claim it is 90% plus of effectiveness.
Congratulations for your tough decision. I wish you the best.
:draw:

Last edited:
You can get the shot, still get covid and still pass it on. Tell us another delusion.

Brother, who told you only the non jabbed can infect you?
Even your dog can infect you!, But like I said, you and others got the jab and you should not worry getting extreme symptoms, some discomfort maybe or nothing at all when someone got you infected somewhere out there: since the pharmaceuticals claim it is 90% plus of effectiveness.
Congratulations for your tough decision. I wish you the best.
:draw:
90% effective at being about 20% effective. Then it drops rapidly after your immune system is destroyed. Thst's the thing about the government, they never tell you the truth. The vax was approved for emergency and full use by Fauci's wife who said it was not necessary for the vaccine committee to review it. It was based on faulty studies and to make sure they could not be proved, the control groups were vaxxed after the study so the evidence was destroyed. Before you go spouting your supposed facts, learn what the facts are. You are relying on Fauci, his wife, Biden and Bill Gates for all your evidence.

90% effective at being about 20% effective. Then it drops rapidly after your immune system is destroyed. Thst's the thing about the government, they never tell you the truth. The vax was approved for emergency and full use by Fauci's wife who said it was not necessary for the vaccine committee to review it. It was based on faulty studies and to make sure they could not be proved, the control groups were vaxxed after the study so the evidence was destroyed. Before you go spouting your supposed facts, learn what the facts are. You are relying on Fauci, his wife, Biden and Bill Gates for all your evidence.
I think you may want to re-read his post. He is on the same page as you are.

Vaccine Mandate by Biden has been vacated by 5th Court of Appeals, the ruling applies as of today 10:40 am immediately with full effect Nationally. The only path left for Biden is to appeal directly to Judge Alito under US Supreme Court. Otherwise this mandate is all over, destroyed and has no effect as of right now.

Additionally I just got word that the entire Oklahoma Gaurd Command from Commanding General on down by his direct orders to all lower leadership directs the entire state military to reject the Jab.

I can expect the Pentagon to go ahead and toss this brass General out on his golden ass at some point from his higher. I want to hear the big clang when he bounces off the pavement outside the pentagon door.

Is that you standing on the soap box up on stage?
My soapbox is on truckingboards. Worldwide. Worldwide. (A guy near the Verrazanno bridge used to repeat that phrase on his big radio quite a bit) I snag the posts from others on GAB.

But since I'm up on my huge soapbox again. We don't need no stinkin' shots.

More sickness...but Covid ain't the sickness.
Somebody has big plans and thinks they own people and the world. This needs to stop. Read how they threaten unvaccinated from being cut off from everything. It's not about a virus. It's about the elite playing God.