XPO | What's happening at XGH?

Instead of sharing all the things that you think Con-way has done wrong to you, why not share how Con-way's medical benefits have helped you and your family during your 13 years of service at XMD.:smilie_132: and if i am wrong PROVE IT! your days of hiding behind your screen name, GFY, are numbered.:hide:

Carefull GFY.
He sounds dangerous.
Maybe you should wear sunglasses to work for awhile untill it cools off a little.

Instead of sharing all the things that you think Con-way has done wrong to you, why not share how Con-way's medical benefits have helped you and your family during your 13 years of service at XMD.:smilie_132: and if i am wrong PROVE IT! your days of hiding behind your screen name, GFY, are numbered.:hide:

gfy, if this clown gives you any trouble, give me a call. I still have my old ski mask, and I ain't afraid of no ghosts.....

Instead of sharing all the things that you think Con-way has done wrong to you, why not share how Con-way's medical benefits have helped you and your family during your 13 years of service at X--.:smilie_132: and if i am wrong PROVE IT! your days of hiding behind your screen name, GFY, are numbered.:hide:
I would love for you to get one thing right! If you would going to the party you and I could drive and see my place. Its only 20 minuts away from the party. If you like I would be glad to pick you up.

here in lda, we have some fine mechanics. they do their best to keep our equipment in good shape. being mechanic for conway is not easy. all the drivers are picky bout their equipment, and our mechanics keep us going everyday

here in lda, we have some fine mechanics. they do their best to keep our equipment in good shape. being mechanic for conway is not easy. all the drivers are picky bout their equipment, and our mechanics keep us going everyday
Well I hear a guy can`t even get his trailer lights fixed in XGH, to much coffee drinking and :hissyfit: going on over there!

sure glad we have the best in the business down here. my truck has been down for only 2 days this year. the problem was not their fault but bad parts. these mechanics do their best to do it right the 1st time. i am happy with these guys. hope they never leave dallas.

Well I hear a guy can`t even get his trailer lights fixed in XGH, to much coffee drinking and :hissyfit: going on over there!

well i guess whoever says that comes during the day because i fix a bunch of reship crap at night shoot weve got reship guys bringing us their problems cause their shop wont do it so i believe your facts are messed up there

oh and i dont drink alot of coffee and sure as hell dont complain

sure glad we have the best in the business down here. my truck has been down for only 2 days this year. the problem was not their fault but bad parts. these mechanics do their best to do it right the 1st time. i am happy with these guys. hope they never leave dallas.

All the equipment in Dallas is new. Of course your not going to have problems.:redneck: :USA: :tongue

I just thought I would update this thread.WHAT IS HAPPENING AT GARY? I just caught on CNN ( conway news network) that someone high up on the board got a DUI, but I don`t know who! Maybe mr luckey, or Brad could shed some light on this. Do tell fellas.... its been awhile since we have heard from you guys.

I just thought I would update this thread.WHAT IS HAPPENING AT GARY? I just caught on CNN ( conway news network) that someone high up on the board got a DUI, but I don`t know who! Maybe Mr luckey, or Brad could shed some light on this. Do tell fellas.... its been awhile since we have heard from you guys.
Yes its Mr luckey. This is his last week of driving.

He Can never drive triples again in Indiana or Ohio.

The reason this is such pleasurable moment for some of us is this is the man who was so happy about Lawofones firing. He who lives in glass houses.:1036316054:

Yes its Mr luckey. This is his last week of driving.

He Can never drive triples again in Indiana or Ohio.

The reason this is such pleasurable moment for some of us is this is the man who was so happy about Lawofones firing. He who lives in glass houses.:1036316054:

Here's his new backbelt.
beerbeltfh6.jpg

boozebelt4nu8.jpg

boozebeltyv6.jpg

ok guys i know he been a real pain in the butt.
but the personal attacks have to stop.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards
[*]DO NOT resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.[/LIST]

we have a driver like mr luckey here in dallas. he is late most everyday. when he gets his bill packs, he shows up an hour later to leave for his run to lsx. noone says anything to him. the other dallas drivers complain, but, nothing happens. maybe one of these days i will grow into the number 2 driver going to lsx and screw around like he does.

I guess day time linehaul is not for me since I could not keep up with the bs during the day;keep being stupid and soon you will grow up" boys"

ok guys i know he been a real pain in the butt.
but the personal attacks have to stop.

[list type=decimal]
[*]Truckingboards is a friendly place, treat people with respect, posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean spirited posts will get you banned from Truckingboards, conduct yourself in an adult manner, Truckingboards wants your participation but constant troublemakers will be removed from Truckingboards
[*]DO NOT resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.[/LIST]
We are not attacking, We our just talking about a co-worker, team member and co-owner who made a little mistake and fell on his face.

My heart and support go out too this man just the same way he would support anyone of us. We need too stand by our brothers when they fall down. just as he did for lawofone.

We should use this time and his 24 years of experience as a learning experience for all. This is what happens when you are careless and don't care about others and forget that .04 means .04.

From what I have heard is a driver saw him at the bowling ally and then called the cops, He was concerned about public safety. Safety should be our main concern on duty or off. Hats off too this person for living up to the core values 24 hours a day.

By the way Big Lou and the pollack say thanks for there new runs.