XPO | What's happening at XGH?

I was not going to jump on the bandwagon, but... #2 there gave me the phone #'s for Roadway and Yellow and I hope he kept them handy. And I am dumb for being a wannaB? The future does not look bright for mr luckey, and when Conway is done with you, you will wish you were a wannaB just like me! Live is full of choices, you made a bad one, you thought this company was so great to its workers, what will you think after your problem gets straightened out?

I just thought I would update this thread.WHAT IS HAPPENING AT GARY? I just caught on CNN ( conway news network) that someone high up on the board got a DUI, but I don`t know who! Maybe mr luckey, or Brad could shed some light on this. Do tell fellas.... its been awhile since we have heard from you guys.

sorry guys cant help you ive been on sweet vacation if it is mr luckey that sucks thats all im gonna say on this. oh florida is way better than the hell hole gary

How "bout Wallmart.com, Toys 'R' Us, Achmads' Gas 'n' Go, Svens' Septic Sucking Service. There's plenty of places that can use the experience of of a well seasoned driver like Unlucky. I feel sorry for his wife and daughters. (I always felt sorry for his wife, swapping bodily fluids and all) Christmas might be a bit skimpy this year. Press on :smilie_132:

Nothing like kicking a guy when he's down! I think you've made your point, obviously a lot of animosity toward Mr. Luckey, but can you give it a break already?

Nothing like kicking a guy when he's down! I think you've made your point, obviously a lot of animosity toward Mr. Luckey, but can you give it a break already?
He never gave us a break, the nastiest p.m's, Never a debate on a subject just insults and when lawofone got it he thought it was Christmas on the boards. I know this man and he got what he deserved. I have never backed doored anyone who didn't have it coming.

Anyways I was letting it go way, you brought it back to the highlight. Thanks.

ok now im back as you may know luckey and i get along i dont agree with what he did or didnt do or how he treated everyone on here or whatever he has always been fair to me anyway i thought i heard that he isnt going to drove anymore? he pulled triples today so im confused. but nayway its never good for someone to lose anything it was bad for lawofone and its bad for luckey heck me and big robowski on here dont see eye to eye but id hate for him to lose his job or something

ok now im back as you may know luckey and i get along i dont agree with what he did or didnt do or how he treated everyone on here or whatever he has always been fair to me anyway i thought i heard that he isnt going to drove anymore? he pulled triples today so im confused. but nayway its never good for someone to lose anything it was bad for lawofone and its bad for luckey heck me and big robowski on here dont see eye to eye but id hate for him to lose his job or something

I think you need to be convicted before you lose your privilege. If it's a first offense and he has a good lawyer, he will survive.

I think you need to be convicted If it's a first offense and he has a good lawyer, he will survive.

I think with the new laws if you get a DUI you lose your haz-mat for 6 months, con-way has a 90 day rule, so odds are he will not have a job after the 6 months.

I think with the new laws if you get a DUI you lose your haz-mat for 6 months, con-way has a 90 day rule, so odds are he will not have a job after the 6 months.

Might be a good time to accept a QC or content inspector position for awhile.

I gotta say this whole episode has certainly revealed or solidified a lot of character here at Truckingboards.com.

hate to bring this up again but no more QCL in this coming bid, anyboby else hear that, i have been told stright in the face 2 times by an scm

Yes and no. It is being re-invented with other responsibilities and will be a salaried position starting next years bid. :Off-Topic: :Fart:

Time will tell how this all shakes out. 90 days was the norm but with EAP drunk school and some major :butt kiss: , who knows. Precidents are set everyday. Press on

Leave Of Absence
Short Term Disability = 180 days
Long Term Disability = over 180 days up to 18 months.
FMLA protection for 12 weeks.
Documentation and continuous updates is key.