TForce | Who’s hauling the ups freight????

YRCF-Orange. We "may" have picked up an xtra 40 bills (3-4) 53' trailers tonight. Not a big deal for us. Normal is around 400 OB.
Told us we will service our existing customers first and if we have the resources, UPSF last!

YRCF-Orange. We "may" have picked up an xtra 40 bills (3-4) 53' trailers tonight. Not a big deal for us. Normal is around 400 OB.
Told us we will service our existing customers first and if we have the resources, UPSF last!

XPO-Freight. The old Con-way. Same here. The bean counters had us at near maximum capacity with our own freight. So they went after some low hanging fruit near and around the terminal. But that's about it. Not the wave of disaster we were expecting at all. Very happy they didn't lose their minds and try to take everything. They have actually told us to call in if anyone tries to ship anything beyond what dispatch has instructed us to pick up. Management came up with a plan and stuck with it. Yeah, we were shocked too.

I have not noticed any real pickup in business over at OD, talked to a couple of my friends at Fedex freight they haven’t had a significant pickup in freight either! So it begs the question; where did all the UPS Freight go?
I overheard higher up sales stating that FedEx and XPO are the general winners on getting our business with YRC not far behind. FedEx is using this to win over parcel business as well.

not true at all, no replacement drivers. Company is shut down and will remain closed until contract is settled. Vote yes
Yes, its pretty simple. We are all out of a job right now as we speak and it is up to us to decide whether we want to go back to our jobs or not. This could be it, we may be looking for a new job during the holidays. Its our choice.

Yes, its pretty simple. We are all out of a job right now as we speak and it is up to us to decide whether we want to go back to our jobs or not. This could be it, we may be looking for a new job during the holidays. Its our choice.
Or vote No and watch UPS reopen negotiations with the union for a better deal. It’s your choice.

UPS Freight's deal was their last deal. We strike and we'll end up losing 30% or more of our business forever. Is it worth it, no. Thousands will lose their jobs permanently if we strike.
Yes it’s worth it if we stay in business and get a better deal. It’s not their LBFO if they’re willing to stay in business. Negotiations can be restarted at any time after that.

Or vote No and watch UPS reopen negotiations with the union for a better deal. It’s your choice.
Possible, slim chances but possible. The question is what would they take away to give you what you want. As you know, negotiations is all about give and take. We are not getting anything for free no matter how much leverage you might think you have. I believe we have zero leverage going into our slowest season of the year. I also believe that UPS does NOT need UPSF and this just might be their way out, hence their LBFO.

Possible, slim chances but possible. The question is what would they take away to give you what you want. As you know, negotiations is all about give and take. We are not getting anything for free no matter how much leverage you might think you have. I believe we have zero leverage going into our slowest season of the year. I also believe that UPS does NOT need UPSF and this just might be their way out, hence their LBFO.
I’m willing to roll the dice by voting No and forcing their hand.

I am sure many are willing to "roll the dice" and their are many that are not willing to "roll the dice" that is everyone god given right and I respect that. I will be voting yes.
It may be that the vote is split with no one side getting over the threshold and the contract will be forced on us.