Will YRC employees that have retired have there pension restored ? I got 30 years vested over 25 years Get 1034 month.

Correct Central States Took no CUTS was denied.
I know people that retired at 50 and $3000 back in the day.
Says 6% now before 65 but ends up more like 10%.
If you left before your golden, You will Work now longer for less retirement, 1000 to 1500 a month
less.
Universal healthcare will wipe out your good insurance coming to a state near you

He is saying CSPF took a pension cut in 2014 when the Omnibus came out. NO ONE took that cut because it was denied. That is what this whole dispute is about. That and he claimed that he himself got a $600 check before hand, and now is getting 3000. An absolute lie!!!! Them rules have been changed for a while now by the way. There is no more 20 and 30 years and out. That was long ago. It was gone when the 2008 contract was signed I’m pretty sure.
The 25 and out and the 30 and out were removed starting in 2004. it was changed to a minimum age of 57 to retire and 62 to get full pension. Every year you were short of being age 62 was penalized by 6% for all contributions made on your behalf from 2004 to present. 2004 was also when they changed from 2% per year (1986-2003) to 1% (2004 and forward). And, if I am not mistaken, the 1% was changed to .75% a few years ago as well. That is why it is all but impossible to figure out where your pension is at without the pension calculator on the Central States website you mentioned.

The 25 and out and the 30 and out were removed starting in 2004. it was changed to a minimum age of 57 to retire and 62 to get full pension. Every year you were short of being age 62 was penalized by 6% for all contributions made on your behalf from 2004 to present. 2004 was also when they changed from 2% per year (1986-2003) to 1% (2004 and forward). And, if I am not mistaken, the 1% was changed to .75% a few years ago as well. That is why it is all but impossible to figure out where your pension is at without the pension calculator on the Central States website you mentioned.
I knew it was somewhere around then. I started with yellow with the intention of retiring early like my great uncle. Was soon disappointed. Oh well! Guess sh?t happens!

I knew it was somewhere around then. I started with yellow with the intention of retiring early like my great uncle. Was soon disappointed. Oh well! Guess sh?t happens!
That’s why many have no problem screwing Yellow over, seen older guys pull the brakes on new equipment and stomp the pedal till the trans converter starts to smoke.
Don’t get mad get Yellow and return the favor. You can put a million mile on a truck and not leave the yard.

I retired from PIE in 1990 with 35 yrs at 54 yrs of age, to this day I've never been cut except when wife goes on a shopping spree.

the relief bill President Biden signed only replenishes pensions who took cuts back in 2017. Central states did not cut pension rates that they were paying out. The bill he signed will last 30 years. Central states was ready to belly up but now they are financed for 30 years at whatever rate of pension you have. The relief bill does not replenish contributions, only pensions that agreed on cuts back in 2017. I got this information from the horses mouth.

Back in 2009 YRC asked to stop paying into the pension and reduce pay by 5% they came back a year later and asked for 15% but would pay 25% into pension fund. CSPF. The next contract came up and YRC companies signed the pension cuts into the contract permanently. The rest is history. So yes YRC is the only ones in freight that took a pension cut. Car haul has a modified pension now so can’t speak for how theirs works.
no,none any contributions from yrcw to pension fund for 22 months!

Seems to me that it is up to YRCW to make up that difference, and not the Pension. The bailout doesn't affect that deal, because the employees voted to accept less retirement in exchange for continued jobs.
Just remember, Dollar Bill and his cronies are getting their FULL pensions.

Just remember, Dollar Bill and his cronies are getting their FULL pensions.
Guys (and gals I supposed), if you want your full pension, and if you are a central state’s participant, you need to seek employment elsewhere. It’s pretty cut and dry. You can have comfort now( vacation, bid seniority), and pay later( reduced pension check), or you can pay now( start over elsewhere, bottom of roster, loss of vacation), and reap the rewards later. It’s strictly a personal choice. If you are a 20 + year guy, and 50 or older , it’s a no brainer. It’s just a measurement of you ball sack, and will…. Good luck to all regardless. Believe me , it’s a tough choice to make, initially.

Guys (and gals I supposed), if you want your full pension, and if you are a central state’s participant, you need to seek employment elsewhere. It’s pretty cut and dry. You can have comfort now( vacation, bid seniority), and pay later( reduced pension check), or you can pay now( start over elsewhere, bottom of roster, loss of vacation), and reap the rewards later. It’s strictly a personal choice. If you are a 20 + year guy, and 50 or older , it’s a no brainer. It’s just a measurement of you ball sack, and will…. Good luck to all regardless. Believe me , it’s a tough choice to make, initially.
exactly what you posted! holland mi 2 city drivers quit just recently and went to abf. they will not fall under yellow distress pension situation. bitch starting over again but........couldn't have said it any better! not for the ones who have a left nut only! remember YOU voted for it!