XPO | XAB votes Teamsters in

That place will never treat you, them or anyone as a human being. Nothing will change that.
It’s unfortunate but it’s the only thing that gets their attention. If enough did it things would change. This company has less interest in what the drivers say then ever. The recent survey was just a thermometer and those who fill their name out in a survey and complained gave the company a road map directley to them in the advent if their terminal even considers organizing .

Last edited:
I wonder what the teamster will do for the freight levels and driver count? I talked to an Albany driver in XNW last night and if the vote was only drivers, it sound like XAB only has 39 drivers for last I knew was 1.2 million pounds.

I wonder what the teamster will do for the freight levels and driver count? I talked to an Albany driver in XNW last night and if the vote was only drivers, it sound like XAB only has 39 drivers for last I knew was 1.2 million pounds.
It's not the Teamsters job to hire, that falls on the company. Now if Albany is a union terminal they can file a grievance for excessive overtime & try to force the companies hand into hiring.(If they can find drivers)

That same driver wants to transfer out of Albany, more now then ever. I hope things improve there for all of them. It’s not a good situation.

"XPO Exposed" on Facebook is reporting that XAB has voted to join Local 294.

Good on them.
Miami,Fl union, embargo on freight, no help. Philadelphia,Pa union, embargo on freight, no help. Trenton NJ union, embargo on freight, no help. Albany NY union, embargo on freight, no help. Even if there was a shortage of drivers, one would think the almighty unionized terminals would be the first choice of new drivers???????

Miami,Fl union, embargo on freight, no help. Philadelphia,Pa union, embargo on freight, no help. Trenton NJ union, embargo on freight, no help. Albany NY union, embargo on freight, no help. Even if there was a shortage of drivers, one would think the almighty unionized terminals would be the first choice of new drivers???????

I just looked on Indeed, Old Dominion (which is arguably the best non union company out there) has 917 advertised job openings, so what does that have to do with unionization? The union does no hiring and there is a driver shortage...and I believe XAB has been union for what 2 days....

Think about it a little harder from a different angle and see if you can figure that out. I will give you a hint. You can only hire people if your “truly” looking to.

The Democrats and Dereg of trucking
On the first part, yup the dems did do it with only one republican in the house voting against it....a bipartisan screwing if you ask me....but on the second part about deregulation I agree...but....you are in essence saying it would be better with the union, hard to believe anti union fly is a closet union supporter...lmao

On the first part, yup the dems did do it with only one republican in the house voting against it....a bipartisan screwing if you ask me....but on the second part about deregulation I agree...but....you are in essence saying it would be better with the union, hard to believe anti union fly is a closet union supporter...lmao
Were did I say union supporter? Just want to make sure everyone knows were this all started. Isn't the unions the one tell us that the Democrats are for the working man. The also give lots of money to there campaigns