XPO | XAB votes Teamsters in

Gov’t creates labor (cost) saving deals with companies to put them in their pocket. These deals short change the working man closer to being dependent on the gov’t. Not far off from “unlimited immigration” because ‘mericans won’t do those jobs. Thank God my kid is a Union gov’t employee lol! On a side note: former 20 year Teamster, current non Linehaul. Not impressed with either.

This article echos what’s I have been saying for a long time . Driver compensation has not kept up over time .

On the first part, yup the dems did do it with only one republican in the house voting against it....a bipartisan screwing if you ask me....but on the second part about deregulation I agree...but....you are in essence saying it would be better with the union, hard to believe anti union fly is a closet union supporter...lmao
Deregulation took place in 1980 Jimmy Carter signed the bill, in the US Senate Ted Kennedy pushed for passage and bringing on Republicans.
Carter did not have to sign it as there was not enough votes to override any veto
Democrat's own deregulation
Thus the best solution for the teamsters is to stuff democrat candidates with members hard earned $$$$
Including Democrats who gave China MFN status, ended GATT and gave us the original NAFTA as well as Obama/Bien demanding thousands Mexican trucks operate inside of the US & massive illegal immigration to push down wages.
You reap what you sow......
As trucking unions die you only have democrats and the union to blame.

Deregulation took place in 1980 Jimmy Carter signed the bill, in the US Senate Ted Kennedy pushed for passage and bringing on Republicans.
Carter did not have to sign it as there was not enough votes to override any veto
As usual you dont have a clue as to what you are talking about......only one republican in the house voted against it...like most partisans on either side you dont get it....neither side cares about the middle class....

Democrat's own deregulation
The following is an excerpt from Wikipedia.....
Motor carrier deregulation was a part of a sweeping reduction in price controls, entry controls, and collective vendor price setting in United States transportation, begun in 1970-71 with initiatives in the Richard Nixon Administration, carried out through the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter Administrations, and continued into the 1980s, collectively seen as a part of deregulation in the United States. This is a link as to how the house voted (367 to 13) on trucking deregulation.... https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/96-1980/h990
The Senate voted 70 to 20.....sounds like a veto override majority to me....and I don't say that because I like Carter...I think he was our worst president ever....but those are the facts unlike the lies and BS that you spread...
Thus the best solution for the teamsters is to stuff democrat candidates with members hard earned $$$$
Yet another lie and you know it...not one dime of dues is given to any canidate...that would be DRIVE, members contribute to that voluntarily...

The following is an excerpt from Wikipedia.....
Motor carrier deregulation was a part of a sweeping reduction in price controls, entry controls, and collective vendor price setting in United States transportation, begun in 1970-71 with initiatives in the Richard Nixon Administration, carried out through the Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter Administrations, and continued into the 1980s, collectively seen as a part of deregulation in the United States. This is a link as to how the house voted on trucking deregulation.... https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/96-1980/h990
The Senate voted 70 to 20.....sounds like a veto overdue majority to me....and I don't say that because I like Carter...I think he was our worst president ever....but those are the facts unlike the lies and BS that you spread...

Yet another lie and you know it...not one dime of dues is given to any canidate...that would be DRIVE, members contribute to that voluntarily...
Those are the stone cold facts.