XPO | XPO Union Thread #2

Why would a company spend Billions of dollars to build a pipeline that would run from Alberta Ca to the gulf to ship oil to China???? When they can have it shipped off the west coast. Also that phase has bee completed since 2012. I didn't know Nebraska was on the coast.

So we burn more fuel so we have to drill for more fuel just to move the fuel. It is really be already moved by pipelines that are already in place including completed phase of the XL

Howing a job for 2yrs is better then no job right now
Oil will go to the highest bidder . Gulf coast hast the highest refining capacity and ports to ship the across the world. These are private companies and the can sell the oil to whom ever they want .

I didn't say I was against or for them, can't a person call out wrong doing when you see it or are we supposed to turn a blind eye to it. Being organized can have a benefit but that doesn't mean I I agree with the political or corruption that seems to come with unions, are you happy with the corruption or the way Biden has treated the unions so far ABF381
Heaven forbid a politician sell out his own voters.. :lmao: :lmao:

This is not left or right, but merely facts.
The Keystone Pipeline was being built to ship shale oil from Canada to The Gulf Of Mexico to be shipped to China. Shale oil is the sludge of the oil commodities market. American refineries do not want to process, and refine it when there is brent crude available. Building the pipeline will take 2,000 workers two years to build. After that, there will be 35 permanent jobs manning the pumping stations, and checking for, and repairing leaks.
That oil is already being shipped. How? By truckers, and railroad workers, keeping them employed, along with the truck stop workers, mechanics, motel workers, restaurant workers, filling station workers, etc. who man the trucking networks. The pipeline would cut out the need for thousands of truck drivers, and the other workers I mentioned in the trucking network.
The pipeline also crosses the largest aquafer in the United States, and if a break occurs at that point, drinking water for thousands of miles will be undrinkable. You talk about 5 dollars a gallon for gas? How about 30 dollars a gallon for water?
The pipeline serves one purpose, and one alone. That is to increase profits for the oil companies. It will eliminate thousands of jobs in doing so, but it is made to look as if killing the pipeline will kill jobs. Think about it critically. It is a corporate lie.
Post of the new year!!!!

Union busters are pointless. Jacobs and his wealthy friends have teamed up to create an end to capitalism. Tax all wealth above $1,000,000.00 at 100%. And get in that soup line with everyone else.

So it wasn't safe a couple of months ago to vote in person for president but now Teamsters want a in person vote to decertify, what's wrong with doing the mail in vote?:6837:
If they decertify does that leave only 3 terminals still in negotiations for a contract?

Last edited:
So it wasn't safe a couple of months ago to vote in person for president but now Teamsters want a in person vote to decertify, what's wrong with doing the mail in vote?:6837:
If they decertify does that leave only 3 terminals still in negotiations for a contract?
I would like you to explain how the teamsters vote and the presidential election are related. I fail to see any relationship there. It would be different I suppose if the teamsters had weighed in on mail in voting in the presidential election but I don't remember anything about that. Snazzy new name there peachy care to share what it means?

I would like you to explain how the teamsters vote and the presidential election are related. I fail to see any relationship there. It would be different I suppose if the teamsters had weighed in on mail in voting in the presidential election but I don't remember anything about that. Snazzy new name there peachy care to share what it means?
I thought I was the only one who caught on to that. Lol
I guess to much baggage with the old name
Fortunately no matter what name he uses he still is on my ignore list

Last edited:
Union busters are pointless. Jacobs and his wealthy friends have teamed up to create an end to capitalism. Tax all wealth above $1,000,000.00 at 100%. And get in that soup line with everyone else.
Xpo has in-house union persuaders now . They are currently camped out at XCJ till the vote . Drivers there have one on one meetings with them everyday.

You're missing the point, why was the union pushing to do in person voting when the NLRB under the Biden administration which is supposed to be union friendly agrees it's safer to do mail in voting, btw you didn't answer my question, why is the union against mail in voting. Why do you deflect by worrying what my name is on here

Last edited:
You're missing the point, why was the union pushing to do in person voting when the NLRB under the Biden administration which is supposed to be union friendly agrees it's safer to do mail in voting
I'm not missing any point, you are bringing politics into something that has nothing to do with politics. What is the answer to the other question that I asked?

I'm not missing any point, you are bringing politics into something that has nothing to do with politics. What is the answer to the other question that I asked?
Answer my original question first, why does Teamsters have a issue with mail in voting the same way Amazon does

Answer my original question first, why does Teamsters have a issue with mail in voting the same way Amazon does
How would I know what they are thinking...maybe you should email Hoffa....and you never answered either question of my original post....

He is allowed to change his name.....a new thing with the new TB......but he can't get an integrity or honesty transplant...that's not included with the new name.

I wonder how long he gets away with it this time?
Some people never learn....Still zero credibility....
Star Wars Dummy GIF by MOODMAN