XPO | XPO Union Thread #2

Even Mickey Mouse is upset at the Teamsters and failed a lawsuit against them
mickey mouse disney GIF
ok ABF 381, let's here your comment that has nothing to do with the article I posted and tell everyone I have no credibility, I'm a joke and ask me about my name :lmao:
There is a ignore button so you don't have to see my post, ask Sucker how to use it if you can't figure it out, no sense in you wasting your time with me since I'm not credible and a joke :19:

Last edited:
Even Mickey Mouse is upset at the Teamsters and failed a lawsuit against them
mickey mouse disney GIF
ok ABF 381, let's here your comment that has nothing to do with the article I posted and tell everyone I have no credibility, I'm a joke and ask me about my name :lmao:
There is a ignore button so you don't have to see my post, ask Sucker how to use it if you can't figure it out, no sense in you wasting your time with me since I'm not credible and a joke :19:
And your point about the lawsuit? Anybody can file a lawsuit for anything at anytime. As far as the rest of your post....your credibility problem is your own fault, go look in the mirror.....I don't put people on ignore I figure even you might have something worth reading every once in awhile, but I won't hold my breath on that...

You're missing the point, why was the union pushing to do in person voting when the NLRB under the Biden administration which is supposed to be union friendly agrees it's safer to do mail in voting, btw you didn't answer my question, why is the union against mail in voting. Why do you deflect by worrying what my name is on here

This is the internet. You can't fix stupid. A troll is a troll. Hot chicks make videos and fat jealous hoes spam the comments with how ugly the look. It doesn't have to make sense. It's the internet. Just say what you gotta say.

So how many freight hauler are still around not making a profit????

No clue. But we should start a union drive at XCO just to get some clock time hanging around the office hearing all about the union busters theories. Maybe we can get some doughnuts or something. Could happen.

I thought they said they were looking at xpo and if it happens the said they are going after guys who post half truths all day long & use multiple user names on truckingboards instead of doing their jobs....
Can’t see his post and it’s great. It’s amazing the amount of lead way he is given. No bias on this forum.

I am 100% pro union. Being anti union is an act of violence against your co-workers and their families. Abolish capitalism NOW !!!
I am 95% anti union. I understand there are unions out there, I just don't care a bit for them. Capitalism is king. Try living your life without it. Turn in your phone, computer, clothes, car, house, medical care... On and on. Capitalism makes all those things possible and offers many options. You want to live poor with few options go for it. A minimalist lifestyle might work for you. As for me I love capitalism and the many choices it provides.

I am 95% anti union. I understand there are unions out there, I just don't care a bit for them. Capitalism is king. Try living your life without it. Turn in your phone, computer, clothes, car, house, medical care... On and on. Capitalism makes all those things possible and offers many options. You want to live poor with few options go for it. A minimalist lifestyle might work for you. As for me I love capitalism and the many choices it provides.
I’m union & I’m not poor.... wtf are you talking about?