XPO | Xpo Union Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they could have quiet or went to work for a non union outfit, like you tell everyone here to do....
Well that might be one opinion for them. The difference is they like were they work just hate having the teamsters. The ones here don't like were they work.

Last edited:
Could not read the whole article without subscription. The opinions author is the head of 2 anti union organization and is funded buy the conservative Khoch Bros.
We just had a terminal decert and another one possibly. Doesn’t sound to difficult to me .
Go on your phone and delete all you history. Then come back here and click on the link. You have to do this with some of these news sites they let you see only so many article before they ask for a membership. When you read the article you will see how hard it can be to decert especially when the union does something you don't vote on.

Go on your phone and delete all you history. Then come back here and click on the link. You have to do this with some of these news sites they let you see only so many article before they ask for a membership. When you read the article you will see how hard it can be to decert especially when the union does something you don't vote on.
It’s easier before a contract is reached then I know it is more difficult (certain timeframe) when your under contract. The company was able to persuade 2 locations towards decert so it is always possible to do.

Last edited:
It’s easier before a contract is reached then I know it is more difficult (certain timeframe) when your under contract. The company was able to persuade to locations towards decert so it is always possible to do.
What happened was there local merged them in a single bargaining unit. which the local members had NO say in to. The local just did it. I thought the union worked for it's membership and not the other way around.

It’s easier before a contract is reached then I know it is more difficult (certain timeframe) when your under contract. The company was able to persuade 2 locations towards decert so it is always possible to do.
Also, keep in mind that in 28 states, you dont even need to decert. All you have to do is withdraw. I'm not sure if theres a time frame attached to that, but it is that simple.

Some where on this thread someone told me that the Democrats are the ones looking out for the workers and look out for workers best interest.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...farmworkers-wages-to-get-agriculture-amnesty/
The article states that the wage freeze was a concession to the Republicans to get a deal towards amnesty for the workers which would be a win for migrant farm workers . The article also goes on how the Republicans demanded the the wage freeze to help out the corporate farm owners. The ultimate goal was allowing more immigrants to stay and avoid deportation through the visa program. The goal is a compromise that works for both .

“GOP leaders on the committee fully supported the government takeover of the agriculture workforce and fully supported the wage cuts, mainly because their constituencies include many agriculture CEOs, managers, and investors. ”

Reactions: Tao
The article states that the wage freeze was a concession to the Republicans to get a deal towards amnesty for the workers which would be a win for migrant farm workers . The article also goes on how the Republicans demanded the the wage freeze to help out the corporate farm owners. The ultimate goal was allowing more immigrants to stay and avoid deportation through the visa program. The goal is a compromise that works for both .

“GOP leaders on the committee fully supported the government takeover of the agriculture workforce and fully supported the wage cuts, mainly because their constituencies include many agriculture CEOs, managers, and investors. ”

Exactly. Both sides are in near total agreement on this but these nitwits somehow blame one side. Lol. That's what Breitbart, and people who read Breitbart, do - they just make stuff up and leave stuff out to fit their agenda...

Exactly. Both sides are in near total agreement on this but these nitwits somehow blame one side. Lol. That's what Breitbart, and people who read Breitbart, do - they just make stuff up and leave stuff out to fit their agenda...
It's funny you say that. I go to Breitbart many times a day to check the news and I come away shaking my head that the people who get their news from abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, pbs... they have to read or listen to reports of the same made up stories that have left out important facts to make it fit their warped opinions. They make stuff up and lie to fit their agenda. Funny how that works huh?

It's funny you say that. I go to Breitbart many times a day to check the news and I come away shaking my head that the people who get their news from abc, cbs, nbc, cnn, msnbc, pbs... they have to read or listen to reports of the same made up stories that have left out important facts to make it fit their warped opinions. They make stuff up and lie to fit their agenda. Funny how that works huh?
Your probably right Fox and Brightbart are probably right and everyone else is wrong :duh:

Status
Not open for further replies.