Yellow | Yellow Corporation Schedules Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call

In the last 48 hours I have seen three CRST tractors pulling Holland trailers...anybody know anything?
Yeah yes voter are HAPPY seeing their work being done ,so they don't have to , bottom line no driver's and won't raise wage scale to hire any so somebody has to move it and after 2024 HNRY will be in control of moving loads !!!

I understand that....I have not seen CRST being used for purchase transportation till this week. I was wondering if we had a new deal with them or if they were replacing other PTS?
Those CRST trucks are driven by sub leased, 1099 Coop drivers, who work for contractors, based in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Cedar Rapids.. Coop 3PL Services, is positioning equipment for terminal consolidation within the YRC network to integrate with, Coop’s, load direct platform, cutting empty miles, increasing driver productivity, and on time, next day service, within 600 miles of the afore mentioned cites.

Yeah yes voter are HAPPY seeing their work being done ,so they don't have to , bottom line no driver's and won't raise wage scale to hire any so somebody has to move it and after 2024 HNRY will be in control of moving loads !!!
Just a reminder that in 2024 we will be voting again. Maybe some of those yes voters will not listen to the Union leaders telling them how to vote and dig into the facts of the contract to figure out the best way to vote....maybe not?

Saw somewhere on TB 1.07 O/R and 27 million loss so it must be true
Part way through the quarter they posted that we made money in April and broke even in May so it's hard to believe we had that bad of June. I guess we will know in 10 days. I am going to be optimistic and guess a profit in the quarter and about 98.5!

Look at those mirrors, just as shiny as can be, they deserve a spot in big rs museum.......next to uncle trip and Seabreeze, haha, just kidding men, although almost looks like breeze driving
Couldn't have been me, I would have had the window up so I didn't hear that damn Detroit.
Signal drivers laid over at the same motel we did in Jax.

Look at those mirrors, just as shiny as can be, they deserve a spot in big rs museum.......next to uncle trip and Seabreeze, haha, just kidding men, although almost looks like breeze driving
We youngins owe you ol boys,a debt of gratitude, you fellas bring class and good knowledge to the tb,
Curb your praise a little Sky, though it is appreciated very much, as Breezy still has Tri on ignore & that's why they appear to be getting along with class. As for BRG well, he called me a bastard......... gotta love him as he puts you in the mirror at 46. :438: :hilarious::1036316054:

Those CRST trucks are driven by sub leased, 1099 Coop drivers, who work for contractors, based in Milwaukee, Chicago, and Cedar Rapids.. Coop 3PL Services, is positioning equipment for terminal consolidation within the YRC network to integrate with, Coop’s, load direct platform, cutting empty miles, increasing driver productivity, and on time, next day service, within 600 miles of the afore mentioned cites.
I’ve told those drivers to avoid 294……for obvious reasons…..

Curb your praise a little Sky, though it is appreciated very much, as Breezy still has Tri on ignore & that's why they appear to be getting along with class. As for BRG well, he called me a bastard......... gotta love him as he puts you in the mirror at 46. :438: :hilarious::1036316054:
Tri and I don't get along, he just pretends because I'm ahead of him on the hog board
I think I just got put on ignore!.