Yellow | 11/15/10 yrc change of operations

Well finally Lancaster will close and the new owner will tear it down. Then I will not have to look at that graveyard any longer.

what happen to the large print?

if you are having a hard time reading just hold the CTRL key down and press + or - on your keyboard

OR

These :)
BA712.jpg

Proves my point once again!! For all the "YES" voters, just how much more are you going to give them?? You give they take..again and again and again! Looking forward to April when they want you "Yes" men to vote on the pension where they will pay ZERO into the pension! (And you will, once again, cave to the pressures!)

Good luck to the people that will be laid off!

Proves my point once again!! For all the "YES" voters, just how much more are you going to give them?? You give they take..again and again and again! Looking forward to April when they want you "Yes" men to vote on the pension where they will pay ZERO into the pension! (And you will, once again, cave to the pressures!)

Good luck to the people that will be laid off!

You are sooooooooooo right on this..........When Tyson comes back in March 2011 and cries that the company needs some more relief then "GOOD MEN" must stand and draw a line in the sand and say enuff is enuff..............NUFF SAID

You are sooooooooooo right on this..........When Tyson comes back in March 2011 and cries that the company needs some more relief then "GOOD MEN" must stand and draw a line in the sand and say enuff is enuff..............NUFF SAID

Don't sell everybody short. From the folks I've talked with, this was their last hoorah. April is a better time to look for a job then Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year, don't you think? Besides, I'd rather take the summer not the winter off.

found 3 pages were missing 5,6, and 11 look at them again

Thanks Jeff for getting this out as fast as you did, It should help all that are effected by this COO get a head start where they may want to go. Just keep in mined this is just a proposal at this point, and these numbers and locations can still change. Good luck to all

Don't sell everybody short. From the folks I've talked with, this was their last hoorah. April is a better time to look for a job then Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year, don't you think? Besides, I'd rather take the summer not the winter off.

Yea and most that I talked to before the vote said they were voting no........

When's the next step in this change of ops? If everything goes YRC's way, which it will, when would the change go into effect?

When's the next step in this change of ops? If everything goes YRC's way, which it will, when would the change go into effect?

When you own the members of the Union, You can pretty much do what you want to............. It says " Will be implemented as soon as practical" So I guess that means whenever they feel like it...........I also like where it says " Allows YRC to effectively to consolidate areas where customer service can be improved given the economic situation" Great, We suck at service now so they are telling me by closing lets say Hickory NC and running it out of Charlotte which is 40 miles out, That service is gonna improve......... WE all know every time you close a terminal in that city, You don't keep most of the freight.......More lies with smoke and mirrors............Like where the Yes voters keep saying, OH the banks won't let them do another change............