TForce | .25 reduction in pay rate

Not sure if you senior guys know this but strangely enough we all get the same rate on drop/hook pay. My hourly is 18.05 but my D/H pay is 21.25. I dont know why they do it that way but I'll take it.

Don't tell any one. They might take it away.:smilie_132:

But it already feels like forever. Welcome to the UPS family/Brotherhood, One big freakin happy family.:funky:

Thank you. I really like it here. I listen to you guys complain but I think you could do worse. It's alot better than CCX, who laid me off after 6 mos of hell. That place has got some issues. They seriously need some happy pills! I never really got to tell them goodbye properly sooooo :tongue0002: seee yaaa!

Thank you. I really like it here. I listen to you guys complain but I think you could do worse. It's alot better than CCX, who laid me off after 6 mos of hell. That place has got some issues. They seriously need some happy pills! I never really got to tell them goodbye properly sooooo :tongue0002: seee yaaa!

Wow, a disgruntled ex-CCX employee, whoever heard of such.:duh:

You came just at the right time. Its going to get alot better. For the most part we are all happy complainers with an ugly dark side disposition.:biglaugh:

At top rate a 2500 mile run with $100.00 per week in D&H,s will get you $80,000 per year.:smilie_132:

Add 2 hours a night working on the dock. So that usually equals 3.5 hours a day work time.....Ans as far as CCX...I am not so sure I see alot of difference.....I drive, work the dock, hook my own sets, so what is the difference. And most act like their 2 steps from going postal!!!!!!

I also got acused of being a drug dealer.....I was running the system and would be gone for 7 or 8 days at a time and then home for 3 or 4. The neighbor very politely asked me " so what do you do?" We had also just bought our house and a newer pick-up. So I said " I traffic drugs for the mafia, union man you know." It was funny and we became good friends, because he was waiting for the big hook up.......

Add 2 hours a night working on the dock. So that usually equals 3.5 hours a day work time.....Ans as far as CCX...I am not so sure I see alot of difference.....I drive, work the dock, hook my own sets, so what is the difference. And most act like their 2 steps from going postal!!!!!!

I also got acused of being a drug dealer.....I was running the system and would be gone for 7 or 8 days at a time and then home for 3 or 4. The neighbor very politely asked me " so what do you do?" We had also just bought our house and a newer pick-up. So I said " I traffic drugs for the mafia, union man you know." It was funny and we became good friends, because he was waiting for the big hook up.......

Did he ever get the big hook up?:hysterical:

I had my neighbor ask me what I did and who I worked for, mind you it was late afternoon, I was dressed in my Browns, I was headed to work. I told him I flew the plane for Federal Express. He just nodded and said that sounds kool. Then preceeed to ask me if I knew so and so who delivers to his office.

T251 you should ask your neighbor if he knows which one of the 400,000 employees that works for UPS that delivers to him?

That should really blow his mind.

Some people I deal with all of the time are so cool,yet very clueless on whats going on around them.