XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

Yep then they file wrongful termination lawsuit & in a few years when Conway reaches a settlement with these guys lets see who made the mistakes....

Is that better highspeeds?

Good comeback. You should read a little more instead of trying to talk over everyone....

How many people get fired from this place in a year ? Do you know ? How many bring legal action ? Do you know ? How many get more than they spent out of it ? Do you know ?

A lot. A bunch. Very few.

The percentages are very low on the legal action...Even in unionized companies...Most settle and never see a trial....Most walk away empty handed...Not all.. Just most... The reason why is the companies know in advance the cases they will probably win....HS you can never win with these guys....Just bait them and never expose your true hand (purpose)...Let them think your stupid and naïve....Let them tip their hand because they always do.....The ego always gets the best of them....Take the information and store it away....And use it when it is only to your advantage....For me....It's like dealing with an unarmed man.... These guys haven't a clue what I'm about or who I am...They know exactly what I want them to know....And not one thing more.... They can speculate until the cows come home....I find it rather amusing.:guiness:

The mysterious and omnipotent guru is amused.

"Ignore that man behind the curtain" LMAO I don't care who you are, that was funny!

Highspeed, he is trying to tell you ( in a nice way) to shut the **** up because every time you open your mouth, someone in Columbus signs a card.

The omnipotent guru is amused.

"Ignore that man behind the curtain" lMAO I don't care who you are, that was funny!

Highspeed, he is trying to tell you ( in a nice way) to shut the **** up because every time you open your mouth, someone in Columbus signs a card.
Had to edit that first post in the proper time frame....Because the quip wasn't witty enough....Don't let that EGO get the best of you BR.....Oh....I'm sorry ....It already has.

Had to edit that first post in the proper time frame....Because the quip wasn't witty enough....Don't let that EGO get the best of you BR.....Oh....I'm sorry ....It already has.
I am impressed! You are a psychoanalyst too!
And you got me on that edit thing. No one is lower than someone who edits within half a minute.
It will take me years to earn back that credibility.
Oh no! I did it again!
Stop me sheriff, before I edit again!!!

How many people get fired from this place in a year ? Do you know ? How many bring legal action ? Do you know ? How many get more than they spent out of it ? Do you know ?

A lot. A bunch. Very few.
If they can prove(lawyer) that they were terminated for Union involvement during a organizing campaign Conway is in some trouble....now do you understand, or are you really this green?

If they can prove(lawyer) that they were terminated for Union involvement during a organizing campaign Conway is in some trouble....now do you understand, or are you really this green?
The Conway attorneys got this.....They cover themselves. ....This isn't their first rodeo.

It would be psychotherapist....Good quip.

We are both right. But to call him a psychotherapist is demeaning and does not give credibility to runawaytrain's education and expertise.

A psychoanalyst is a full blown psychologist that receives further, extensive training.

He is a legal SME !
He is a labor market SME !
And now he is a psychology SME !

And he gives this all to us for free!

That does not preclude managers from making mistakes. We all make mistakes.
Not at this point in the game......A TM has no teeth.....He can only suggest a termination....EVERYTHING goes through HR and the legal department....They make that call....This was no mistake....You guys really show that you have no management experience at all.

We are both right. But to call him a psychotherapist is demeaning and does not give credibility to runawaytrain's education and expertise.

A psychoanalyst is a full blown psychologist that receives further, extensive training.

He is a legal SME !
He is a labor market SME !
And now he is a psychology SME !

And he gives this all to us for free!
Good quip....but your starting to reach.

Not at this point in the game......A TM has no teeth.....He can only suggest a termination....EVERYTHING goes through HR and the legal department....They make that call....This was no mistake....You guys really show that you have no management experience at all.

I – did – not – know – that.
Thank you!

I have no management experience, I have leadership experience and we don't have leaders here. see you in the office in morning boss.lol

Two of them were terminated several years ago when the campaign was still underground. Most dsr's that attended those meetings back then have been terminated.