XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

open minded and clear headed, thank you!
Perhaps clear headed....But open minded .......How about? No.............Your union ideology is job one for you......There is no other way.....Period.....End of discussion.....You call that open minded? Your assertions and theories and characteristic thinking says otherwise....The companies are pure evil and serve no purpose but to steal your hard earned money....That my friend is close minded.....So, come on back with your smart remarks....And your clever quips.....We expect nothing less....But the truth is the truth....And you can't change that.

yep... The internet sure is reliable...

I'm actually Sammy Hagar. I just like getting stupid drunk on my tequila and pretending to be a truck driver !

Or maybe, I'm a stupid truck driver hoping to one day drink tequila with Sammy Hagar.

Actually I am the King of Morocco. Maybe.

I'm curious, how much does Con-Job pay a professional union buster like you per year? The irony of course is that you get paid per contract, yet your job is to prevent honest hard working people from getting a contract....smh

Come on, show off a little!!!
Tell us how much money you make by just sitting at home, and convincing people to vote against their own interest, while you laugh all the way to the bank. Inquiring minds want to know....
It would probably make you sick to see how much conway paid me...but that's to work freight and drive a truck.

I'm actually Sammy Hagar. I just like getting stupid drunk on my tequila and pretending to be a truck driver !

Or maybe, I'm a stupid truck driver hoping to one day drink tequila with Sammy Hagar.

Actually I am the King of Morocco. Maybe.
Another worth while post....

It would probably make you sick to see how much conway paid me...but that's to work freight and drive a truck.
If I had to guess....I would say 80K on the top end.......70K on the lower end....Despite all that dock work I cant see you hitting 100K.....But I've been wrong before.

If I had to guess....I would say 80K on the top end.......70K on the lower end....Despite all that dock work I cant see you hitting 100K.....But I've been wrong before.

yeah, you'd be wrong. :kickedoutsmile:

remember we get paid for everything. All minutes there and dockwork is at your full regular rate. I usually work 13 hours.

yeah, you'd be wrong. :kickedoutsmile:

remember we get paid for everything. All minutes there and dockwork is at your full regular rate. I usually work 13 hours.

Purple head... My buddy over there has to scrap and grab to get back home on Saturday mornings... He usually has about 15 minutes to spare.....

I make that in the city on 50 hours a week. He is making well more than that.

perhaps clear headed....but open minded .......how about? No.............your union ideology is job one for you......there is no other way.....period.....end of discussion.....you call that open minded? Your assertions and theories and characteristic thinking says otherwise....the companies are pure evil and serve no purpose but to steal your hard earned money....that my friend is close minded.....so, come on back with your smart remarks....and your clever quips.....we expect nothing less....but the truth is the truth....and you can't change that.

#Stockholm Syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
Figure his run alone pays $70K a year. He has some real gravy. But I can't remember how many miles he said or if he has.

At 60 cents a mile you only need 450 a night for 70K.

starting jan. 4, the run alone will pay 84k. then add in drop/hooks, dock,and shop/breakdown..and the bonus..well over 100k.

Central been doing this for a few years. (some runs) We just started with the raise in june..then the other in janusary will be bank every week. And that's on five punches, not six. And i'll take off three weeks vacation also. You can make some good money here, if you want to work. oh, and also, conway gives me 4% of everything in my 401 every qtr. with no contribution from me.

Hate me all you want, but I like my job..it's rough at times, but you have to take the good with bad..

Go cows! ya'll have a great weekend...what's left of it... Monday night is around the corner..