XPO | 3 more sc's sign up

Don't forget the footnote here! Other guys running the same lane out of different terminals got 2%. What's wrong with that picture? Don't you feel a little selfish?

And don't think they aren't taking that into account when line haul puts out the runs and set the vias. No doubt the 2% terminal is sending guys through to pick your loads.

Caught on camera í*½í¸±

Remember the time they said they weren't going to use the cameras for discipline?

Leaving small details out of the accident report while they have eyes on you apparently is grounds for termination.

Looks like that TM in vernon got all three guys that were the biggest supporters of the unionizing conway movement.

Goes to show, if you have a target on your back; they will get you. It's all a matter of time.

Remember the time they said they weren't going to use the cameras for discipline?

Leaving small details out of the accident report while they have eyes on you apparently is grounds for termination.

Looks like that TM in vernon got all three guys that were the biggest supporters of the unionizing conway movement.

Goes to show, if you have a target on your back; they will get you. It's all a matter of time.
Why would anyone leave out small details from the accident report? Everyone must be aware that the camera captures just about everything. Can't really tell what is recorded and what isn't until footage reveals all. That guy should have known considering that he is leading the charge for unionization.

Why would anyone leave out small details from the accident report? Everyone must be aware that the camera captures just about everything. Can't really tell what is recorded and what isn't until footage reveals all. That guy should have known considering that he is leading the charge for unionization.

People like that get caught up into feeling invincible. That typically leads to them doing horrible stupid crap.

Makes it very easy for the company. All they gotta do is wait.

I bet alot of people leave out small details in an accident report. Ya get nervous. Ya have to maybe do it quicklly and move the truck. just because details may have been left out it doesnt mean they were important details that matteered at all. Its little bully legalities they use. The detail may have nothing to do with anything. Its bully stuff and thats why unions exist. thats why ya vote for one when ya get the chance.
next little detail missed could be YOUR JOB.....AND YOURS HIGHSPEED.

3 got fired?

For what?

i guess if its all 3, they are going to be spending some quality time at the NLRB with their BA. no way they just "happened" to have incedences with all 3 guys, they got a trigger happy manager is all. Conway is going to pay BIG for this one, if they were actually stupid enough to do this.....

I bet alot of people leave out small details in an accident report. Ya get nervous. Ya have to maybe do it quicklly and move the truck. just because details may have been left out it doesnt mean they were important details that matteered at all. Its little bully legalities they use. The detail may have nothing to do with anything. Its bully stuff and thats why unions exist. thats why ya vote for one when ya get the chance.
next little detail missed could be YOUR JOB.....AND YOURS HIGHSPEED.

There are things that are material to an accident, and there are things that aren't. From what I was told, he left something out of the report that was very material to his accident. Accident was not his fault by the way.

I didn't say it was better just putting facts out there..how do you have time for all that math..that was quick.

I'm curious, how much does Con-Job pay a professional union buster like you per year? The irony of course is that you get paid per contract, yet your job is to prevent honest hard working people from getting a contract....smh

Come on, show off a little!!!
Tell us how much money you make by just sitting at home, and convincing people to vote against their own interest, while you laugh all the way to the bank. Inquiring minds want to know....

I'm curious, how much does Con-Job pay a professional union buster like you per year? The irony of course is that you get paid per contract, yet your job is to prevent honest hard working people from getting a contract....smh Come on, show off a little!!! Tell us how much money you make by just sitting at home, and convincing people to vote against their own interest, while you laugh all the way to the bank. Inquiring minds want to know....
actually, he's a driver.... I get a kick out of you guys. No everyone likes or wants a union. If they don't, the only recourse you have is to call them names. Makes you look small, and sure doesn't drive people to the union hall.

actually, he's a driver.... I get a kick out of you guys. No everyone likes or wants a union. If they don't, the only recourse you have is to call them names. Makes you look small, and sure doesn't drive people to the union hall.

"actually, he's a driver"....Whatever you say...:horse****: