Yellow | 309 or 301 (Chicagos finest here)

If you listen to the song( I want to hold your hand) backwards. John Lennon tells you to listen to Elton Johns album, Good Bye Yellowbrick Roadway, and you might find the clue on how to stop this thread.

Come on guys , lets get back to on topic.

Well PUP, this thread has kida ru it's coarse.....oly the shadow kows where the termial will e moved to.

(Wolfy, it was the White Alum, I'm So Tired:
"..Paul's dead man, miss him miss him.." (what you hear when you play the very end of the song backwards))

Well PUP, this thread has kida ru it's coarse.....oly the shadow kows where the termial will e moved to.

(Wolfy, it was the White Alum, I'm So Tired:
"..Paul's dead man, miss him miss him.." (what you hear when you play the very end of the song backwards))
I knew that too, not sure if I come up with the wrong answer because I was too young at the time.......Or to old to remember :poster_oops:

:Off-Topic::stirthepot:lol, Wolf...I think I was too young as well.......hmmmmm AnnieO........lmao

Yeah.....I was too young too but, I did a theses on the Beatles in my Public Speaking class in college so I am the "oh fish all" Tb Beatles know it all....so there! :6781:

p.s. if we keep this up were gonna get yelled at again....

Last edited by a moderator:
In the immortal words of the girls from TV " YOU GO GIRL " nobody will yell at you !

Yeah.....I was too young too but, I did a theses on the Beatles in my Public Speaking class in college so I am the "oh fish all" Tb Beatles know it all....so there! :6781:

Only by the 301 guys. Even they will admit we won't get any trouble from any 309 drivers. :Duel: And I got a 13 year old Granddaughter that is going Retro, nothing but Beatles on the Ipod, John Lennon glasses, and tie dyed Tshirts that would love to sit down with the Cow and talk about The Best Band Ever. :Omg_I_gets_present_

Spaghetti might be in for an apology here: Word has it if you look at the roof on the big dock near the office bldg. FROM THE 294 SIDE ONLYYOU WILL SEE SOLAR PANELS UP THERE. from the 294 side
Spaghetti you wouldn't know a solar panel if it bit you in the face. There are no solar panels on the roof at 30l anywhere and never has been. Paininda was right, GET A LIFE AND GET A JOB!!!

09-09-2010 02:56 PM #82
Grampa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Spaghetti
Paininda, the pipes were not drained because the other person in charge at the time, did everything he could to destroy any chances to going back there. The wiring was torn out, and the generator was found in a farm field in Kankakee, IL. I drove past Harlem Ave., yesterday. I saw the contractors putting up the solar panels on top of the main dock. 301 will be the first YRC terminal to go GREEN, using cleaner energy in the day time. YRC will be depending on the (Yellow) sun/solar power for energy. To me that is a positive, and it makes sense, for once.
Spaghetti you wouldn't know a solar panel if it bit you in the face. There are no solar panels on the roof at 30l anywhere and never has been. Paininda was right, GET A LIFE AND GET A JOB!!!

I myself do not drive that way. But that was the word I got. People will have to go that way to see for themselves.

I am turn driver. Nothing good is going on at the Ridge, no solor panels just weeds. CGB was closed because Chicago Teamsters stood up for them selfs and told Zollars no to more givebacks.

The Tigers season was over when the 2010 Baseball Season began. This what happened to the Detroit Tigers in the World Series in 2006. It will be explained where a Marine can understand. Lean forward Tigers fan. :biglaugh:

YouTube - Full Metal Jacket - Private Pyle
:clapping:White Sox 3.........Tigers 6:clapping:

Maybe the "Powers that Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb" can rename this thread something appropriate like ....oh, I don't know......maybe.. THE 309 THREAD. As it stands it's kinda vague. After all. the Sox ARE Chicago's finest don't cha know.:popcorn:

(I warned youz guyz you'd get spanked.....:)

:732: TO ME! Since the person that we are messin' with IS from Chicagoland, I didn't think that anyone would get all irregular about it. I guess I was wrong. But Since the thread is about 309 or 301, it must only be for the bitching conversations in Chicago and nothing else.....My bad. (no more Chicago sports talk for me)

Oooo! But I like spanking.....:732:

I guess we shoulld get back on Topic....Whisch is better again....is it 309 or 301? :nutkick:

Spaghetti might be in for an apology here: Word has it if you look at the roof on the big dock near the office bldg. FROM THE 294 SIDE ONLYYOU WILL SEE SOLAR PANELS UP THERE. from the 294 side

09-09-2010 02:56 PM #82
Grampa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Spaghetti
Paininda, the pipes were not drained because the other person in charge at the time, did everything he could to destroy any chances to going back there. The wiring was torn out, and the generator was found in a farm field in Kankakee, IL. I drove past Harlem Ave., yesterday. I saw the contractors putting up the solar panels on top of the main dock. 301 will be the first YRC terminal to go GREEN, using cleaner energy in the day time. YRC will be depending on the (Yellow) sun/solar power for energy. To me that is a positive, and it makes sense, for once.
I agree, Flywheel. Some people do owe me an apology. See, this is what can happen when trying to help others. I went out of my way, just to report what I saw, and they both give me this in return. This...........

YouTube - Don't pet this Kitty!! Pt. 2

Oooo! But I like spanking.....:732:

I guess we shoulld get back on Topic....Whisch is better again....is it 309 or 301? :nutkick:
If you go to the Teamsters:Brothers and Sisters thread, there is a cow giving out big wet kisses.