Yellow | 309 Will Be Losing Alot Of Job

i see they called almost all the so-laid off dockmen back at 309 . 309 sending o\b foremen to work 318 dock on there off days

97 where in layoff have herd that 20 something still in layoff rest back on 22nd

also pilot program in 305 seems that they do 2 or 4 weeks stripping then 2 to 4 weeks stacking to exceptions sounds kinda fun to me...

tell don i said what up. good old fran called 318 and told us where not working enough o\b freight told us where sending to much to 309 the funny part is we have a dirrerent 309 formen working by us sending the freight there and all in 53 for there pd. this place is a sh-- hole. hey c\r tell the boys at 309 what's up might be back in may

come on back place is still here....MIght???
you'll be back
oh you got a new forman names geoff(jeff)
call him jeff with a g he will know where that came from....

C/r

318 Sending Alot Of Freight Your Way No Equipment To Send Out The Hub Runs So Alot Of Freight Coming To 309 10-20 Jobs. Tell Al Thanks For Leaving The Stiff Here He's Brain Dead Jeff.

there will be freight this weekend everybody off at 318 this weekend. this place pick up 900,000 on wed of outbound freight.

Hey C.R. what's going on with Yellow moving into 309? Is that still happening ? haven't heard much from are road guys lately